Current time: 07-May-24, 17:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Questions RE: CSS Cheat
20-Mar-15, 19:07
Hey guys,

Glad to check out this new cheat, I've heard plenty about the CSGO side.
Just a couple questions about source.

What is the detection rate? As in.. When was CSS last detected?
If CSGO was to be detected does that mean CSS would be too?
Does it use ring0 drivers?

Hope you can clear up my questions for me so I can purchase and enjoy HexUI with the rest of you!

Cheers in advance,
20-Mar-15, 19:21
Arm, the CSS cheat is out of date. It has never been detected. We have no ETA for an update on the CSS cheat. I hope this helped you.
20-Mar-15, 19:23 (This post was last modified: 20-Mar-15 19:31 by Jayskeez.)
So does that mean it's still fully functional, I mainly just want it for triggerbot and that's about it.

Just want to ensure the safety of it is there..

I am basically looking at a few different sites and want to find the best security/undection rate as apposed to the features as I only mainly need triggerbot anyway for CSS
20-Mar-15, 20:24
CSS has always been UD, but does not work atm. We have no news of when it will update
21-Mar-15, 00:32
Drossy, the css cheat works. I've used it for about 24hours before my membership expired
21-Mar-15, 02:13
Now I'm getting mixed messages - Can an admin or something please clarify whether it works
21-Mar-15, 17:02
CSS shouldn't work we will look at it very soon Smile
21-Mar-15, 17:28
It works for me, works decently well on ak and m4.

as for awp and scout, even with delay=0 it misses a lot.

but still pulls off insane shots that you wouldn't be able to yourself. such as slim peaks into doorways etc.
22-Mar-15, 03:24 (This post was last modified: 22-Mar-15 03:32 by Drossy.)
Idk, Division told me that it didn't work and it didn't work for me

Ignore everything I said! CSS cheat works fine, but I dont have any soundESP
22-Mar-15, 10:42
Well I want to buy it so is it something you offer or not?

It seems weird that it's on your front page and you can buy it but it doesn't work??

:|

Unsupported now or what?
22-Mar-15, 11:57
Its because we released an aimbot for csgo and we only have 1 coder and theres been an update since so it shouldnt work but if it does thats great i dont have css so i cant test Sad
23-Mar-15, 08:09 (This post was last modified: 23-Mar-15 08:27 by Jayskeez.)
So there's no ETA on when it will be working either? :\

Better yet,

I want to purchase the cheat for CSS...

Soo, can someone please tell me whether or not it's going to be fixed/if it's working so I can do so???????? Thanks ...
23-Mar-15, 12:12
Ofx it will be fixed we just solved the bug with csgo so inexpect today ot tomorrow
23-Mar-15, 16:26
Well when it is can you let me know...
24-Mar-15, 04:00
yes sir
24-Mar-15, 08:06
Thanks, I just find it incompetent that you guys are a business and offering a product right now that is not readily available.
24-Mar-15, 19:46 (This post was last modified: 24-Mar-15 19:48 by Drossy.)
It works now, I just configured it wrong originally. It's included in the CSGO cheat package or you can buy it standalone (I think)

The product has been working, so don't assault staff about things they didn't know

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)