Current time: 29-Mar-24, 03:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
How I rate this cheat: CS:GO MUST CHECK
26-Mar-15, 11:45 (This post was last modified: 26-Mar-15 13:35 by Kexy.)
Okay, let's start off. I have played counter-strike series since 2005. I have used many other cheats for Counter-Strike: Source, f.ex EnhancedAim & Chod's cheat (Same coder), RoyalHack, Project 7 (LMAO!), x22.
From those the best cheat was no doubt EA, but it went down almost 2 years ago, after that I stayed loyal to Chod, when he made CC, but that was a bummer for me 3-4 VAC detections in the first 2 months, if I resume correctly. After that, I did not cheat for a while. Then I saw Menalix @HF and wanted to give this cheat a shot, even though of the poor layout of website (I just feel this way). It turned out to be pretty decent, easily better than x22 or CC triggerbot. Have not yet tried the new "aimbot with fov 0.4", but will totally do after it gets out of the BETA.

This cheat site vs others:
100% better support than in other, thanks to Division Dreamers.
FULLY adjustable cheat, this time I really mean fucking a lot.
YOU LITERALLY MAKE YOUR OWN.
One of the best legit cheats at the moment, no esp = no ow bans. (Please, keep this feature forever (no esp))

I really feel like, this cheat can be pushed into something new and big.

IF I were Menalix:

I would totally raise the price of the cheat (;
I would only sell one year subscription.
I would make 10 copies of the cheat with 60% unique coding and would sell them as limited edition and guarantee updates for x period of time.
^ Apparently everything is already 95% unique.
I would totally give Kexy +1 in his profile.

- Kexy

Peace. Angel

Ps. I hype this cheat a lot, yet never been called out. But 8 years of legit cheating makes you a god, 'ight?
26-Mar-15, 12:41
just fyi every persons cheat is 95% unique already Smile

thanks for the awesome review hope you stay for a long time mate Smile
26-Mar-15, 17:19 (This post was last modified: 26-Mar-15 17:19 by swaggertaric.)
Who uses click bait in the title for a review of a cheat...

That's messed up.
26-Mar-15, 18:02
One year subs would mean I would earn a hell lot less.
Increased prices would mean the same income, but just taking overprice for my work, but compared to other cheats and their prices, it might be a good idea to set the price higher to make the competition fair.
27-Mar-15, 11:04
(26-Mar-15 18:02)Menalix Wrote:  One year subs would mean I would earn a hell lot less.
Increased prices would mean the same income, but just taking overprice for my work, but compared to other cheats and their prices, it might be a good idea to set the price higher to make the competition fair.

Well, this is just my opinion.
One year sub means, they will be your customer for one complete year, and if you treat your customers well, they will be another year too. (Like you do). I would happily pay more for this cheat, and would not even notice it.
26-Apr-15, 22:51
Wow, well played HeXui, I bought one month extra, and it did not add on my account. Payment went through and I tried contacting you, no answer. Opened a dispute on pp, and you lie to Paypal, what the actual fuck. Nicely done!
27-Apr-15, 00:49 (This post was last modified: 27-Apr-15 00:49 by FiddeM.)
Kexy If you paid and you didnt recieve you're SUB you would have Contacted either me on skype/Hexui PM or Division.

I could have told them and showd them the Payment proof, but then you made a dispute.. Big Grin
27-Apr-15, 14:05
@Menalix
@Division Dreamers
My Purchase expiried, will 2 more months will be added soon?
27-Apr-15, 19:23
(27-Apr-15 14:05)gzimximi Wrote:  @Menalix
@Division Dreamers
My Purchase expiried, will 2 more months will be added soon?

as said in PM, check off-topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)