Current time: 20-Apr-24, 02:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
CS:GO legit
24-Mar-14, 06:07
Hi man, Just came across this site I have a few questions before buying.

How legit can you get this triggerbot to look? I've used other triggerbots in the past and alot of them snap to the enemy & isn't so legit looking. Also was wondering is this hack MM undetected?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
24-Mar-14, 06:15
Snap to the enemy? How? That's an aimbot.

To answer your question, it's all legit settings, the only thing you MIGHT mess up on would be the soundESP and knowing someone is around, but since you don't know from which direction, no way anyone can pinpoint on ya.
24-Mar-14, 06:33
(24-Mar-14 06:15)PenLJ Wrote:  Snap to the enemy? How? That's an aimbot.

To answer your question, it's all legit settings, the only thing you MIGHT mess up on would be the soundESP and knowing someone is around, but since you don't know from which direction, no way anyone can pinpoint on ya.

Sorry I meant it's pretty much just 1 bullet headshot kills which looks kinda sus

Thanks for your reply Pen.
24-Mar-14, 07:01
(24-Mar-14 06:33)RESIISTANCE Wrote:  

Sorry I meant it's pretty much just 1 bullet headshot kills which looks kinda sus

My cheat is not like that, my cheat is in my eyes the most legit triggerbot on the market.
Yes it's MM-undetected.
Been playing with it for 2 months on ESEA even in cups, no so far have taken notice.
I made this cheat, to do a minalistc very legit approach, because there is many great working cheats out there, even so some fights with vac detections, there are still some great working ones, and I don't want to make a product they already made, I worked in a anti-cheat team before this, were we analyzed player demos at some lan-events, so I know how to get around those with routined eyes Smile
24-Mar-14, 07:06
(24-Mar-14 07:01)Menalix Wrote:  

My cheat is not like that, my cheat is in my eyes the most legit triggerbot on the market.
Yes it's MM-undetected.
Been playing with it for 2 months on ESEA even in cups, no so far have taken notice.
I made this cheat, to do a minalistc very legit approach, because there is many great working cheats out there, even so some fights with vac detections, there are still some great working ones, and I don't want to make a product they already made, I worked in a anti-cheat team before this, were we analyzed player demos at some lan-events, so I know how to get around those with routined eyes Smile

Sounds good. I purchased 1 month & by the sounds of it i'll most likely resub after that month.

Could you please fix me up with a HWID Update.
24-Mar-14, 14:47 (This post was last modified: 24-Mar-14 14:54 by faggz.)

This is not just a normal triggerbot, which shoots 1 bullet into the head of the enemy. You can adjust many settings that normal triggerbots don't have. The triggerbot is set to multibox (head,thorax,chest, arms and legs). You can configure the delay, the pause of the triggerbot, the burst, the spread, and in my eyes the best feature: the triggerbot afterburst. This is what the triggerbot looks legit. For example you can adjust how much time the triggerbot still shoots, after the enemy is dead. 300-400ms is a good value - thats like 2-4 shots after the enemy is dead. I have a lot of experience in cheating - played clean and also with hacks in many leagues and this triggerbot is one of the best I've ever seen. I'm totally behind Menalix and I trust his cheat. I'm also playing with my main account with a hundred of games, around 1k hrs in CS and CS:GO and a CS:GO Inventory of around 500$.
I purchased 1 month, too, but I think I will resub again for a 100% External Triggerbot, which cannot detect by VAC.

Edit: As well if you have a problem, Menalix is always concerned about his customers. If something doesn't work for his customers, he always wants it to get it work for them. After I purchased it, he had to help me for around 30 minutes, because I faced an error. He replied instantly to my messages and helped me to get the error fixed, which it does! This is a programmer you definitly want support from!
28-Mar-14, 00:48
Sounds like I'll be buying a sub soon Tongue
21-Apr-14, 18:24
(28-Mar-14 00:48)Simply Dope Wrote:  Sounds like I'll be buying a sub soon Tongue

Keen as mustard! Cool

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)