Current time: 28-Mar-24, 23:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
First Review
03-Apr-15, 10:34 (This post was last modified: 03-Apr-15 10:35 by sizedbox.)
ok guys so its my first ever review that im giving for this cheat and im here to give it to you guys.
so i used it for CSGO and with multiple cheats i had used i have to say that if you have some knowledge of the game you can tweak your settings to fit your playstyle and after like 2 months cuz i suck with ini files. and i have to say that compared to other cheats and idk if i can talk about or say the name of the other cheats but compared to aimware,zlitz,unknown2me,artificialaiming,lucidaim,and finally aimjunkies this cheat is as advertised which is a legit cheat.
the trigger helps so much and if you put your crosshair as close to your reaction time as possible it makes you seem even more legit. i configured my settings by playing some games and review my demos to see what to fix and because of that i can easily enjoy playing but at the same time the aimbot is also godlike

Triggerbot - 5/5
Reason: the reason i enjoy the trigger compared to other cheats is because it looks so legit once you figure out how to work the cheat you will easily start dropping 30 bombs and people will not be calling you out.

Aimbot(Beta) 4/5
Reason: the aimbot is really strong but it allows you to be like shoxie because you can have a very high headshot % like 60%+. well the best part is that you need your crosshair to be close before it snaps and when you look over your demo you will see that its pretty legit. But once its out of aimbot i cant wait to see the progres.

[b]Sound ESP 5/5
Reason: the sound is great because it allows me to be more aware of an enemy. and when i dont use the cheat and play for real i see myself play better because im more aware and start to know where people play and just overall be better at the game.

overall i have ad no problem with this cheat but my main did get banned but it wasnt because of Hexui but because of zlitz forum and i just started to use it for one game and got banned the next day but everygame i played with Hexui i never got called out but if you're smart with this cheat i would very much recommend this cheat.
03-Apr-15, 10:41
Hexui is love, hexui is life.
03-Apr-15, 12:23
thanks for the review mate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)