Current time: 18-May-24, 21:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Is this Cheat safe?
09-May-15, 18:21
hey,

im new here and looking for an undecatable cheat. Thought Hexui is safe but a friend told me(he has good connection to Broly [he translated the Overwatch bypass]) that this cheat was decteded often...
09-May-15, 18:24
Hexui is not detected often. I'm not sure where he got that from. Before the lastest ban wave we had no bans in 6 months.

Though sales will first open 11th-15th of may.
09-May-15, 18:25
first of all we have been detected TWICE and we were UD for almost 1 year before getting Detected we hare in BETA to make sure cheat is UD and the beta shoudl be over between 11th of may and 15th of may, your friend that says he has good connection to broly is lieing and first of all broly is a scammer people wanted to buy the OW bypass from him and was scammed on several hundreds of dollars.
09-May-15, 18:28 (This post was last modified: 09-May-15 18:29 by berthold18.)
@FiddeM its rude to say this about my friend. He is not complaining to HeXui. I just asking because Im new here. And he does have connection to broly belive it or not

so after the beta, its wount happend that you get detected ? I mean the chance is lower ?
09-May-15, 18:30
(09-May-15 18:28)berthold18 Wrote:  @FiddeM its rude to say this about my friend. He is not complaining to HeXui. I just asking because Im new here. And he does have connection to broly belive it or not

so after the beta, its wount happend that you get detected ? I mean the chance is lower ?

Yeah the risk is lower. As i said we were undetected in 6 months.
09-May-15, 18:32 (This post was last modified: 09-May-15 18:32 by berthold18.)
Will the hack cost more after the beta ?

and btw - good support here from the modarator +++
09-May-15, 18:33
(09-May-15 18:32)berthold18 Wrote:  Will the hack cost more after the beta ?

and btw - good support here from the modarator +++

It will be arround the 10 euro. As it was before. But this time with a lot more features :-)
09-May-15, 18:35 (This post was last modified: 09-May-15 18:37 by FiddeM.)
I wasnt rude i said he was lieing. Broly is a scammer and i dislike scammers.

As i do, i make sure my facts correct or atleast somewhere near correct and if im wrong il shot my self.
09-May-15, 19:19
No cheat is 100% safe. You take that risk when you play with cheats in CS:GO, or any game for that matter. However, Hexui is by far the best when it comes to being under the radar with VAC3 and other clients. Six months undetected is far more then most cheat providers on the market today.

So, in theory;
If you're scared of getting banned, don't cheat. If you're even questioning it, you're scared of the thought of getting banned. Just don't have anything of value on the account if you're afraid of losing something important. The chance of getting banned is always and will always be there since it's breaking Valve's terms of service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)