Current time: 29-Mar-24, 09:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
v0da12 Review
17-May-15, 08:41 (This post was last modified: 17-May-15 17:01 by v0da12.)
I have been using the cheat for only 3 days now but here is my review.

RCS

10/10 Simply the best RCS i have ever used. Very accurate and really good recoil control.

Triggerbot

10/10 I don't use the triggerbot much only in situations where i use AWP but i can say its really snappy and really fast. Also there is the option to configure it however you like so basically all you can ask for.

SoundESP

8/10 This is the only feature i found to NOT be up to scratch but is still useful. Basically the problem with the soundESP is that it sometimes starts beeping constantly or beeps all the way from spawn even though i've set it to 900. This is a bit disappointing since this feature was one of the reasons for me to choose exactly this cheat but i am sure Menalix will fix it soon.

Aimbot

11/10 While it took me a couple days to figure out how it actually works, now that i got it working i am speechless how good this aimbot is. Basically at first i didn't realize that it's working since i am used to sticky in a way aimbots that are obvious where this one doesn't stick at all and a bit of aim skill is required in order to actually realize that it's working. Once i got used to it and adjusted FOV settings and Smooth i simply LOVE IT. The aimbot looks too legit Big Grin While playing with it i feel like there isn't even a cheat on but simply Aimbot+RCS=Total success.

Overall

Overall i am really happy about this cheat and only down side of it will be detections which i really hope it doesn't happen any time soon and god forbid right after BETA.

Thank you for awesome cheat Wink
17-May-15, 16:23 (This post was last modified: 17-May-15 16:24 by Complekz.)
Glad you liked our aimbot/triggerbot. I can't comment on sound esp simply because i dont use it myself.

Though im glad you're enjoying Hexui and i hope we will continue to see you on the forum :-)
17-May-15, 16:25
Thanks for the great review Smile
17-May-15, 16:55
My pleasure guys Smile Hope your all enjoying too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)