Current time: 20-Apr-24, 16:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Have some Q's before purchasing
06-May-14, 15:58
hey, ive been looking for a new legit mm cheat, i use to use HM(high minded) but they keep getting detected and such sorry if thats against the rules.. anyways i was wondering if the tbot has ever been detected, and how good it is.
06-May-14, 16:00 (This post was last modified: 06-May-14 16:00 by Simply Dope.)
Highminded are completely shit, sorry to say but its true.

As for hexui, its undetected, ESEA undetected, Altpug aswell.
The most legit triggerbot on the market!

Their are currently amazing configs which you can set up from me or other users and smash cunts, like menalix said there was a scrim or esea match, where some user was playing with 1,800 GOTV Viewers! Smile proves how legit it is.

You definitely won't regret this buy, the community is amazing!
06-May-14, 16:37
(06-May-14 16:00)Simply Dope Wrote:  Highminded are completely shit, sorry to say but its true.

As for hexui, its undetected, ESEA undetected, Altpug aswell.
The most legit triggerbot on the market!

Their are currently amazing configs which you can set up from me or other users and smash cunts, like menalix said there was a scrim or esea match, where some user was playing with 1,800 GOTV Viewers! Smile proves how legit it is.

You definitely won't regret this buy, the community is amazing!

Yup we have people at very high ranks playing with this, they dont get questioned at all
07-May-14, 00:12 (This post was last modified: 07-May-14 00:20 by desire.)
thanks for all the replys everyone, about to buy it, and yes ive come to realise that hm isnt so great haha and it is ud in MM right?
07-May-14, 00:30
Of course, it's undetected I'm mm! Smile Welcome to hexui, I'm sure you'll enjoy.
07-May-14, 01:11
(07-May-14 00:12)desire Wrote:  thanks for all the replys everyone, about to buy it, and yes ive come to realise that hm isnt so great haha and it is ud in MM right?

yes ofc! Big Grin welcome mate

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)