Current time: 20-Apr-24, 15:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Thinking about buying
07-May-14, 19:45
So I keep reading a lot of good things but I keep wondering. How accurate is this exactly. Will this guarantee me a hit each time somebody walks into my crosshair?
07-May-14, 19:49
If you're using the AWP, and you have your aim on them whilst holding the triggerbot, you will hit %90 of the time. It's extremely accurate and you will basically be the next KennyS.

The rifles are a slightly bit less accurate, but once you get the right config, and tap the triggebot button effectively, you will be aiming like a pro.

There's a lot of support available to you in the private forum as well as configs.
07-May-14, 19:51
Thanks for the fast reply.

So in example using an M4 or AK, how accurate will it be?
07-May-14, 19:58
(07-May-14 19:51)BlazinAsian Wrote:  Thanks for the fast reply.

It's very accurate it has some feature which will keep shooting for a little time so it doesnt look like a trigger Smile. But it's very very good imo, we have sections to help you tune it to your liking as soon as you purchase Smile
07-May-14, 20:09

No problem, as long as you tap the triggerbot and get some good settings which you can find in the private settings, it will be deadly.
07-May-14, 20:32
And by tap you mean tap as in don't hold the triggerbot button but tap the button instead?
07-May-14, 20:38
Correct, by tapping you can do accurate 2-3 bursts which will result in clean head shots!
07-May-14, 22:40
Hexui is honestly one of the best cheats I have used... but if you are trying to "rage" hack this is NOT the cheat for you! it requires more legit gameplay so you can stand out in the crowd without being accused of cheating!

the sound esp gives you a HUGE edge on having a general idea where the enemy is... and it will beep faster and faster the closer the enemy gets.

I personally do not use the triggerbot but I have tested it offline with bots and like farasay says the t-bot with the AWP is good and u can configure the AK-47 to shoot super legit shots with 2-3 round burst fire
08-May-14, 03:33
Congrats on buying the cheat & welcome!
08-May-14, 03:44

Welcome! Feel free to ask questions inside Smile!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)