Current time: 18-Apr-2021, 09:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Payment errors from March 22. have been fixed

Review of HEXUI cheat after 3 months of using!
08-Aug-2015, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-Aug-2015 06:11 PM by SquidZ.)
Before I started using HEXUI, I had another cheat for CS:GO and initially bought it for CS:S, but after buying I found out that the CS:S cheat is down. I am not saying that its the administrator's problems that the cheat doesn't work. I guess it was my mistake that I had to ask this in the Pre-Sale subforum. So don't make my mistake, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them in the available to you subforums. I started using the cheat for GO after my old cheat's subscription was gone and I thought that I'd give Hexui a try.

My first subscription month was very strange because I couldn't find and didn't understand how to use the cheat, mainly the config. Then I started making my own one which was a huge pile of shit. In the last days of my subscription I've mixed different settings on the forum and I can say I have pretty good result. I'm always top-fragging, however I get called out a cheater sometimes. You can always buy HEXUI AUTOMATIC CONFIG. I have never tried it out but people say it's a really easy way to get your own config.

TRIGGERBOT/AIMBOT
I have used in GO about 4 cheats but HEXUI's aimbot and triggerbot are the best. Again it depends on your config but if u find a good one you will understand what I am talking about.
100000000000/5

SOUND ESP
I thought it was some kind of 7.1 stereo sound so you will understand where does your enemy come from, which is not! I was using a high distance with the SOUND ESP and i didn't understand where the enemies where comming from, but then I saw an advice that was about lowering the distance and setting a higher frequency and now it is much easier! Now it's something that makes me look pro but sometimes when I don't understand where the enemy is it's ok coz it's not so obvious that I'm a cheater!
3.5/5

SECURITY
I didn't get any VAC on 3 accounts, however I got overwatch coz of my shit settings on one account.
I don't play faceit or other stuff and I don't know about them but on MM it is very secure
5/5

SUPPORT
MENALIX- always updates the cheat if there is a problem, even when he is on holiday. +REP)
FIDDEM- a very active moderator, if u have any problem he answers like in 30 mins or so. Again +REP
I don't know nothing more about other moderators because I didn't speak to them
I was using an old account on HEXUI for two months, then I was stupid again(yaaay) and i bought a new subscription while having an active one. I didn't get it activated on my previous account because MENALIX(Administrator) said I need to give them the paypal code or some stuff, which I didn't have because I don't have paypal and I buy HEXUI from a russian guy which sells it for 20$/month(lol, i'm dumb).
I bought another account and now it is ok.
3/5
I'd rather put 10/5, but after this story I've lost some trust in the team :(

Overall, don't make my mistakes and never buy junk cheats like aimjunkies or chlenix. If you want to have great security and aimbot definetly buy HEXUI!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-Aug-2015, 06:20 PM
wait who sold you 20? i need hexui too but i dont have paypal.
08-Aug-2015, 06:32 PM
(08-Aug-2015 06:20 PM)JLOL Wrote:  wait who sold you 20? i need hexui too but i dont have paypal.

If u have Vkontake.ru account I can give u his name and u can talk to him, though he is russian and doesnt speak english
08-Aug-2015, 06:37 PM
do you have paypal?
08-Aug-2015, 06:47 PM
(08-Aug-2015 06:37 PM)JLOL Wrote:  do you have paypal?

No.
08-Aug-2015, 06:53 PM
so how you bought it?
08-Aug-2015, 07:09 PM
(08-Aug-2015 06:53 PM)JLOL Wrote:  so how you bought it?

From the same guy with 20$ coz I know russian
08-Aug-2015, 08:10 PM
can you buy me if i give you 30e worth keys?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)