Current time: 15-May-24, 12:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
some questions
18-May-14, 11:57
Hi, I'm planning to purchase a new legit hack cuz Im fed up with aw detections, and Im interested in buying hexui, want to ask few questions Big Grin
-is this cheat never detected in mm (untrusted ban)?
-does triggerbot have spread prediction?
-does sound esp have some kind of dynamic/3D beep sound so you can figure out where enemy is exactly at Big Grin?

thanks! Tongue
18-May-14, 12:02 (This post was last modified: 18-May-14 13:00 by Division.)
(18-May-14 11:57)cheukming Wrote:  Hi, I'm planning to purchase a new legit hack cuz Im fed up with aw detections, and Im interested in buying hexui, want to ask few questions Big Grin
-is this cheat never detected in mm (untrusted ban)?
-does triggerbot have spread prediction?
-does sound esp have some kind of dynamic/3D beep sound so you can figure out where enemy is exactly at Big Grin?

thanks! Tongue

for seeming legit this is perfect, I never get called out or anything even with really good scores, and frequent aces Smile

we havn't been mm detected no
the triggerbot has rcs which will control your vertical spread.
the soundesp is not 3D. but with a little game awareness it's quite easy to figure out

feel free to ask more questions Smile
18-May-14, 13:25
I believe it's fair to inform this user that the chest is currently disabled and there has possibly been a. Vac detection of the standard modules.

I'm not sure if sales are currently up,
18-May-14, 13:29
(18-May-14 13:25)Farasay Wrote:  I believe it's fair to inform this user that the chest is currently disabled and there has possibly been a. Vac detection of the standard modules.

I'm not sure if sales are currently up,

well 3 days will be added when the cheat is up tuesday again after maintenance.
And I was asked about mm detection Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)