Current time: 28-Mar-24, 21:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hello ;)
31-May-14, 12:28
Hello Hexui Community.
i want to ask some things Wink

#1 how long is this cheat ud any detection history?
#2 it's UD now and for how long?
#3 i wanna customers to tell me is really worth it? and if you are afraid telling me the truth just pm me Wink
#4 many cheat providers are detected and i can't find any decent cheat i really want 1 that it's not going to get detected fast...
#5 its really altpug UD??any one use it there??Big Grin
31-May-14, 12:38
(31-May-14 12:28)ThinkTwice Wrote:  Hello Hexui Community.

#3 i wanna customers to tell me is really worth it? and if you are afraid telling me the truth just pm me Wink
#4 many cheat providers are detected and i can't find any decent cheat i really want 1 that it's not going to get detected fast...

1. Our since release statistic looks like following:
Purchases: 558
Currently Active Subs: 308
Vac bans: 16
Overwatch bans: 0
AltPUG bans: 0
ESEA bans: 0(2)
ESL bans: 0

We are the most undetected in the market ATM looking on the last 4 months, we had one detection, but only few got banned (16) and the problem was fast fixed, the cheat is now 4x secure because we automate private builds

2. Yes it is, the one detection we had happened somewhere between 10 May. - 28 April.

3. No one is afraid here chinese feel free to pick a member and pm them. I'm known to be very good versus my customers, like the 16 vac banned they all got offered a refund for the month.

4. Well we have had 1 detection on 4 months, which is for sure carried out, since 2 other external providers was detected yesterday and we stayed undetected.

5. Yes a lot uses it at altPUG, altPUG is a pretty crap ac, many even uses the cheat on ESEA.
31-May-14, 12:42
(31-May-14 12:38)Menalix Wrote:  
(31-May-14 12:28)ThinkTwice Wrote:  Hello Hexui Community.

1. Our since release statistic looks like following:
Purchases: 558
Currently Active Subs: 308
Vac bans: 16
Overwatch bans: 0
AltPUG bans: 0
ESEA bans: 0(2)
ESL bans: 0

We are the most undetected in the market ATM looking on the last 4 months, we had one detection, but only few got banned (16) and the problem was fast fixed, the cheat is now 4x secure because we automate private builds

2. Yes it is, the one detection we had happened somewhere between 10 May. - 28 April.

3. No one is afraid here chinese feel free to pick a member and pm them. I'm known to be very good versus my customers, like the 16 vac banned they all got offered a refund for the month.

4. Well we have had 1 detection on 4 months, which is for sure carried out, since 2 other external providers was detected yesterday and we stayed undetected.

5. Yes a lot uses it at altPUG, altPUG is a pretty crap ac, many even uses the cheat on ESEA.
check pm's thanks
31-May-14, 14:06
Can confirm noone is scared lol Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)