Current time: 08-May-24, 19:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Registration Closed - Only Inside Sales (13. June, 2014)
13-Jun-14, 17:25
On 13. May, Hexui was hit by its first Major VAC ban, 50+ customers was banned.

General:
For me this was new trying something like that, and it hurt a lot to fail in holding my promise to my customers. When I say you won't get vac detected, you all know there still is a risk, but I still have to fulfill that promise as best as I can, and there was crucial stuff which I over saw, I'm truly sorry.

The Detection:
The detection occured due to VAC infiltrated our site and did a cheat dump, added a signature detection on the .NET CLR Header's "GUID" value. I didn't believe there was such an intensive signature, which was not removed on file manipulation as all cheat modules is 90% different datawise after manipulation
On our next update this is 100% prevented by much more intensive manipulation.
I have coded my own VAC simiulator thanks to Chods providing some usefull VAC information, I'll probally release it public some day, to help other providers proofing their work.

Inside Selling:
Starting of the cheat's update next week, sales will start again, but only to customers within this forum. It's not possible to registrate at our forums but might open up for limited periods at certain times. But we'll try to hold the board closed as much as possible as long the economy can follow up.
If you really want to buy and can't wait to keep an eye on when we open for registration. You are welcome to pay a fee of 50Euro to registrate privately and you'll have to provide personal information.
Why? We'll try to avoid getting infiltrated by VAC, I believe we will stay UD even if they come here with our new security, but I'm not a gambler.

Hexui is now not a publicity sold cheat anymore, only on ceratain periods for a limited time. And we will add 100% support for all leagues except EAC.
13-Jun-14, 17:40
Thank you Mena! You are the best admin/coder I have ever had to deal with you are incredibly polite and very professional and generally care. I can't wait to see the new cheat and be able to use it!
13-Jun-14, 18:19 (This post was last modified: 13-Jun-14 18:19 by n1staz.)
I just love you x'D ( No im Not Gay ). The other triggerbots from providers sucks Sad And the new system is nice! Big Grin
13-Jun-14, 18:42 (This post was last modified: 13-Jun-14 18:43 by Simply Dope.)
Very interesting news, can't wait to see what the future awaits!
13-Jun-14, 20:30
"I just love you x'D ( all the gay!! )!" chinese
Thanks for being epic, seriously Smile!
13-Jun-14, 20:32
So much man love to mena Big Grin hope he can 'take' it Wink
13-Jun-14, 20:37
Great mate! Big Grin keep it up! so basically we can buy the subscribtion through the forums, right ?
13-Jun-14, 20:43
Yeah arthur you just cant register anymore.. So if your subscription runs out you can still buy etc Smile
13-Jun-14, 21:03
Well honestly mena to tell you the truth this is the best idea ever just like leaguemode they do manual activation and check on every user that purchases !
13-Jun-14, 21:16
Nice update Smile I'm afraid I wont be using any cheats anymore due to my main acc and smurf got banned. But this looks good for all you hackers out there Smile
13-Jun-14, 21:17
nice mena, Big GrinBig Grin
13-Jun-14, 21:28
is there any new info or something about the update? other than that it looks pretty solid =D
13-Jun-14, 21:59
Congratulations Mena on your success with the new update.
14-Jun-14, 01:01 (This post was last modified: 14-Jun-14 01:05 by w1zard.)
Harsh :/
Didn't imagine it would come to this. I was looking forward to buy Hexui a couple weeks ago, but it got disabled. Hexui was what I wanted: Good security, price, few but very useful features. Will probably buy when it's back, seeing all the extra security measures taken.
14-Jun-14, 01:03
(14-Jun-14 01:01)w1zard Wrote:  Harsh :/
Didn't imagine it would come to this. I was looking forward to buy Hexui a couple weeks ago, but it got disabled. Hexui was what I wanted: Good security, price, few but very useful features. Will probably buy when it's back, before all the extra security measures taken.

I sure hope you will mate Smile!!
14-Jun-14, 04:09
Didn't imagine it would come to this. I was looking forward to buy Hexui a couple weeks ago, but it got disabled. Hexui was what I wanted: Good security, price, few but very useful features. Will probably buy when it's back, seeing all the extra security measures taken.
You are still able to buy.
You got an user account.
It's people who doesn't have one who can't.
Inside sales does mean we only deal with registrered users, you're a registrered user.
But it's not possible to registrer anymore, so for people who don't have an user account here like you, can't buy it.
14-Jun-14, 05:10
(14-Jun-14 04:09)Menalix Wrote:  
You are still able to buy.
You got an user account.
It's people who doesn't have one who can't.
Inside sales does mean we only deal with registrered users, you're a registrered user.
But it's not possible to registrer anymore, so for people who don't have an user account here like you, can't buy it.

Oh, sorry, it seems I didn't make my self very clear. I understood the new buying rules, what I meant its that I'll probably buy when it's back online ( after the update ). Smile
14-Jun-14, 12:26
Happy to see this become more private, but how are you going to stop vac since they have already infiltrated the website?
14-Jun-14, 13:08
(14-Jun-14 12:26)xinu Wrote:  Happy to see this become more private, but how are you going to stop vac since they have already infiltrated the website?

He banned the account(s) Smile
14-Jun-14, 13:45
(14-Jun-14 12:26)xinu Wrote:  Happy to see this become more private, but how are you going to stop vac since they have already infiltrated the website?

Like Division says, they are banned, and beside that, I don't think we have an static locateable signature to detect us on, anymore

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Thread Closed