Current time: 08-May-24, 12:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Registration Closed - Only Inside Sales (13. June, 2014)
14-Jun-14, 14:35
Forgot to say Hexui is gonna become a Registered danish company in its own name, because of that prices will increase with 15-20%.
14-Jun-14, 14:39
Coming soon lifetime?
14-Jun-14, 15:20
Great news!, im so gonna buy it again when its updatedSmile
14-Jun-14, 20:00
What does "all leagues except EAC" include ?
14-Jun-14, 20:41
All ring3 anticheats.
14-Jun-14, 20:50
(14-Jun-14 20:41)Tosajow Wrote:  All ring3 anticheats.
And Ring0
14-Jun-14, 21:09
(14-Jun-14 20:00)loliki Wrote:  What does "all leagues except EAC" include ?

All leagues except leagues with eac.
Im not quite sure what you're asking sir
14-Jun-14, 21:36
Thanks for letting us know, menalix.
Looking forward to it.
15-Jun-14, 00:06
(14-Jun-14 21:09)Division dreamers Wrote:  
(14-Jun-14 20:00)loliki Wrote:  What does "all leagues except EAC" include ?

All leagues except leagues with eac.
Im not quite sure what you're asking sir

Haha didn't see how it could be hard to understand either chinese
15-Jun-14, 05:14
(14-Jun-14 14:35)Menalix Wrote:  Forgot to say Hexui is gonna become a Registered danish company in its own name, because of that prices will increase with 15-20%.

Are you danish?Smile
15-Jun-14, 08:59
(15-Jun-14 05:14)retard Wrote:  
(14-Jun-14 14:35)Menalix Wrote:  Forgot to say Hexui is gonna become a Registered danish company in its own name, because of that prices will increase with 15-20%.

Are you danish?Smile
Yep I'm danish Smile
15-Jun-14, 14:55
Why are you making it a registered company? lol
15-Jun-14, 18:39
(15-Jun-14 14:55)whodatguy Wrote:  Why are you making it a registered company? lol
To make it legal and to be able to sue valve if they do to hasty decisions, which breaks our ToS when they buy it.
I don't want to end in jail for cheat programming after all...
16-Jun-14, 01:12
(15-Jun-14 18:39)Menalix Wrote:  
(15-Jun-14 14:55)whodatguy Wrote:  Why are you making it a registered company? lol
To make it legal and to be able to sue valve if they do to hasty decisions, which breaks our ToS when they buy it.
I don't want to end in jail for cheat programming after all...
Not a bad idea after all, I'd sue the cunts.
16-Jun-14, 02:21
You're not hacking into Valve's servers. You're just helping people utilize what is THEIR property on THEIR ram. It is not Valve's business what people do with data on THEIR computer. Valve should invest in a completely server sided FPS game if they really care. Otherwise, this is legal, regardless of them thinking this hurts their business.
16-Jun-14, 08:32
(16-Jun-14 02:21)Neo Wrote:  You're not hacking into Valve's servers. You're just helping people utilize what is THEIR property on THEIR ram. It is not Valve's business what people do with data on THEIR computer. Valve should invest in a completely server sided FPS game if they really care. Otherwise, this is legal, regardless of them thinking this hurts their business.

I know cheating is legal. But it's not legal here in Denmark to sell stuff while not being a registrered company, that was what I meaned.
16-Jun-14, 19:14 (This post was last modified: 16-Jun-14 19:14 by whodatguy.)
(16-Jun-14 08:32)Menalix Wrote:  
(16-Jun-14 02:21)Neo Wrote:  You're not hacking into Valve's servers. You're just helping people utilize what is THEIR property on THEIR ram. It is not Valve's business what people do with data on THEIR computer. Valve should invest in a completely server sided FPS game if they really care. Otherwise, this is legal, regardless of them thinking this hurts their business.

I know cheating is legal. But it's not legal here in Denmark to sell stuff while not being a registrered company, that was what I meaned.

Really? That sucks ass lol

But how would they ever find out if you didn't register yourself?
16-Jun-14, 19:45 (This post was last modified: 16-Jun-14 19:46 by Division.)
(16-Jun-14 19:14)whodatguy Wrote:  

If he didnt register, and the goverments tax department could see he just got 1-2k€ out of nowhere every month Smile
16-Jun-14, 20:10
(16-Jun-14 19:45)Division dreamers Wrote:  
(16-Jun-14 19:14)whodatguy Wrote:  

If he didnt register, and the goverments tax department could see he just got 1-2k€ out of nowhere every month Smile

Yeah but you're still not explaining to me how they know he's getting 1-2k every month via PayPal.

In the UK, even if the courts want to know your finances, you either have to disclose or they have to send a written court order to your bank to disclose your bank statements for legal reasons. Same with PayPal, they would need an official legal document to allow them to view your accounts. I think the only exception is if it involves terrorism.

The tax people in the UK can't just view your bank accounts at any time they want to, has to go through a legal process. Maybe it's different in Denmark?

I don't care either way btw, just always interesting to learn things about other countries Smile
17-Jun-14, 01:33
Denmark taxes are high but not near 50% unless you're making more than around $300.000 a year.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Thread Closed