Current time: 29-Mar-24, 08:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
MY PERSONAL REVIEW <3
04-Nov-15, 15:32 (This post was last modified: 04-Nov-15 15:34 by insaneq.)
First of all I'd like to say, that Hexui is the best cheat for legit playing on the market at the moment. I'm using Hexui since close to 3 Months now and I would give hexui a 5 star!

I improved my playstyle, my aim & my game sence to a new level. Hexui gives you more confidence and a huge advantage against your enemies and you still look legit. The legit aimbot & the sound-esp are working perfect, so you can drop like 30+ bombs every game!
There are a lot of good free settings on the forum, as well as better settings that you can buy from other users on the market section. You can also start making your own settings and earn some extra money Wink

The cheat isn't built for rageing or wallhacking. It is a cheat to improve yourself and find yourself on a new level. Hexui will bring you like 3+ ranks higher then you actually are.

PS.: For people that like to rage, there are also rage settings on the free settings section on the forum Tongue
04-Nov-15, 17:02
Thanks for the nice review.
05-Nov-15, 05:32
nice review
10-Nov-15, 15:41
it took me 6 ranks higher, still able to mid-top frag on lem as gnm xD
11-Nov-15, 14:03
@settiboy - should not do that, if you movement and so on doesnt look like lem you might get OW Wink
11-Nov-15, 14:53
i was silver now supreme
11-Nov-15, 14:55
lol...
11-Nov-15, 19:20
just kidding im not that bad.
Actually went to global.
12-Nov-15, 18:52
(11-Nov-15 14:03)insaneq Wrote:  @settiboy - should not do that, if you movement and so on doesnt look like lem you might get OW Wink

i have been playing cs since 5 years old, then i had some shitty 1.6 crack, on 2011 i came back to pc from ps3 and started playing tf2, 2013 i started csgo but i was very intrested in cheats and have 10+ accs banned Big Grin, my movement is good and i can play the game but biggest rank legit before vac was gnm, then i played as unranked (no cheats yet) against supremes as my 7th match with that acc, i couldnt do shit there so i bought hexui and got myself LE, them LEM

so ty hexui <3
13-Nov-15, 22:25
hexui is love hexui is life.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)