Current time: 18-May-24, 17:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
rcs showcase
11-Nov-15, 05:29 (This post was last modified: 11-Nov-15 05:35 by lek1337.)
is there any showcase for the rcs? I want to see how legit it looks. I'm liking what I see for the triggerbot. I'm wondering what the rcs is like.

One more question, is this one of those rcs where it pulls and controls recoil for u, or do you manually pull down and it controls the recoil for u
11-Nov-15, 07:58
this is the system right as it came out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllLOoRReSg
it has been improved alot since
this is like full control as far as I remember Smile
11-Nov-15, 08:22
Alright, I was just looking at the video, but I've been using RCS on interwebz and that was okay but it was too obvious. It would spray but also move the crosshair wherever the body goes also. So the crosshair doesnt have to be near a body to activate the rcs. From this video, it looks like you can jus turn on rcs and it just works if you spray onto anything. If this is true, I'm definitely going in for this. Btw, do you think I should buy someone's settings or make my own. Do you think I'd be able to get use to it quick?
11-Nov-15, 09:12
That isnt RCS, that is RCS aimbot. We have RCS and aimbot 2 features it will not do as in interwebz but in interwebz they have the RCS aimbot and the standalone RCS you maybe didnt see the feature on that but you can pretty much do both.
11-Nov-15, 09:21
Ya'll bout to make me buy 6 months. Yum yum yum, when does life time usually become available? christmas?
11-Nov-15, 16:53
(11-Nov-15 09:21)lek1337 Wrote:  Ya'll bout to make me buy 6 months. Yum yum yum, when does life time usually become available? christmas?

Rumor has it Menalix won't open lifetime ever again.
11-Nov-15, 19:29
(11-Nov-15 16:53)xkAAz Wrote:  
(11-Nov-15 09:21)lek1337 Wrote:  Ya'll bout to make me buy 6 months. Yum yum yum, when does life time usually become available? christmas?

xkaaz y gonna buy the cheat or what Big GrinBig Grin:
11-Nov-15, 23:15
Alright fam, thanks for the information. Ima just use up this interwebz subscription and switch over to HexUI. Hope it'll be fun with you guys in about 1-2 weeks. No one answered my question about whether it's good to buy or make your own settings btw.
11-Nov-15, 23:36 (This post was last modified: 11-Nov-15 23:39 by xkAAz.)
(11-Nov-15 23:15)lek1337 Wrote:  Alright fam, thanks for the information. Ima just use up this interwebz subscription and switch over to HexUI. Hope it'll be fun with you guys in about 1-2 weeks. No one answered my question about whether it's good to buy or make your own settings btw.

It's your preference, make settings first and see how you do with them. Some even share their own settings.

(11-Nov-15 19:29)JLOL Wrote:  
(11-Nov-15 16:53)xkAAz Wrote:  

xkaaz y gonna buy the cheat or what Big GrinBig Grin:

Nope, was going to buy lifetime but didn't since I have 4 private cheats. Just drop by to talk to NooB.NeT he's been in touch with the coder who dev'd my cheat.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)