Current time: 20-Apr-24, 10:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Review of an all around cheater
11-Nov-15, 14:53
Hi,

I love cheating. I feel it enhances the game experience, as long as it's not too powerful. It's like using a better car when driving.

I've used tons of cheats before on CSGO, always private, as legit as possible.

I have to say this is the cheat I've always been looking for. It's almost perfect.
First, no wall hack. I can use this hack anywhere. The sound ESP is the best feature. It doesn't allow you to forget about looking everywhere and looking legit, but being on your toes when sound's frequency gets faster.
Second, triggerbot isn't the most powerful, but it's the most legit. With the right settings (and it's not hard to set it up), you can take a line with AK and wait with triggerbot. It'll one shot anyone coming through, but will then shoot one or more bullet just like YOU would.
Third, aimbot is really awesome too. The 'stop' feature makes it so that it doesn't magically lock on a target. As for legit gaming, it's perfect. The only improvement I could see would be a hotkey to switch between at least 2 aimbot profiles previously set up. So that when I know I need to spray, I'll switch profile on the fly and aim for chest/lower chest more than just head.

Very nice hack, well done Smile
11-Nov-15, 18:01
Nice review bro!
13-Nov-15, 14:42
Vary nicee ;p
13-Nov-15, 22:24
nice review man Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)