Current time: 16-Apr-24, 09:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
sorry if this has been asked before.
04-Jul-14, 15:27
hey still really interested in this cheat as i know it's supposed to be esea undetected and registration closing to prevent VAC devs being able to buy the hack as easily now, so my question now is it possible to get a lifetime version for like 70 euros? i'm unlikely to buy three 6 months subs on the go so that's why i choose the price, if you say no it's not a big deal i'll probably buy 3 month sub to see how it is in that case.
04-Jul-14, 16:02
(04-Jul-14 15:42)Division dreamers Wrote:  Lifetime is purchaseable from time to time, at this very moment. However it should come soonish again.

you're sure? if so that's amazing thanks
04-Jul-14, 16:15 (This post was last modified: 04-Jul-14 16:18 by Division.)
(04-Jul-14 16:02)kayla Wrote:  
(04-Jul-14 15:42)Division dreamers Wrote:Lifetime is purchaseable from time to time, at this very moment. However it should come soonish again.

you're sure? if so that's amazing thanks

Yes I am very sure because thats what the admin has told us Smile.
And he's a man of his words.
But lifetime is an upgrade you purchase, you need to have an active subscription to purchase it
04-Jul-14, 20:10
(04-Jul-14 15:27)kayla Wrote:  hey still really interested in this cheat as i know it's supposed to be esea undetected and registration closing to prevent VAC devs being able to buy the hack as easily now, so my question now is it possible to get a lifetime version for like 70 euros? i'm unlikely to buy three 6 months subs on the go so that's why i choose the price, if you say no it's not a big deal i'll probably buy 3 month sub to see how it is in that case.

I don't know if you have access to the marketplace, but if you do, you should check it out.
04-Jul-14, 20:26
(04-Jul-14 20:10)Neo Wrote:  
(04-Jul-14 15:27)kayla Wrote:  hey still really interested in this cheat as i know it's supposed to be esea undetected and registration closing to prevent VAC devs being able to buy the hack as easily now, so my question now is it possible to get a lifetime version for like 70 euros? i'm unlikely to buy three 6 months subs on the go so that's why i choose the price, if you say no it's not a big deal i'll probably buy 3 month sub to see how it is in that case.

I don't know if you have access to the marketplace, but if you do, you should check it out.

nope marketplace is private forum Smile
04-Jul-14, 23:07
ok so i should:
buy a sub of any length
buy lifetime from the marketplace
proceed to pwn on MM/ESEA
04-Jul-14, 23:16
You can play mm/esea even without Smile its totally up to you what you do, but I can't discuss anything in the private forum here in semi-public mate
06-Jul-14, 04:10
alright gonna buy soon thank you for the answers guys
06-Jul-14, 04:26
awesome, if you need any help, pm me dude <3 Smile I will help you get started

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)