Current time: 18-May-24, 19:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Old user with some questions
04-Jan-16, 14:01 (This post was last modified: 04-Jan-16 14:02 by DrPrank.)
It feels good to be back here. Last time I was one of the unfortunate few who got hit in June (twice in a week or so.
Now that I'm back got a few things need clarified:
1. The RCS, how is it right now? Back in June it was really bad, the values were a mess (250 or sth and it depends on your sensitivity??). Checked up on details page, seems like you got separate x and y compensation now, care to elaborate more? Does the RCS depend on your sensitivity anymore, because that was not fun at all.
I'm looking at sth like 100 means 100% compensation, not random value like 150 250 etc etc. How does randomization works? Does this mean humanized RCS which can be used in leagues?
2. How is our cheat doing with leagues? FACEIT's been a real challenger lately so I've seen on other providers.
3. Aside from VisCheck, what's new in the aimbot?
That's all the questions I can come up with now. I'll see if I can think of anything else.
Thanks in advance.
04-Jan-16, 15:09
The RCS has not been DPI or Sensitivity Sensitiv since early 2015, the RCS does wonders and has had updates wich makes it smoother and better.

We have done a bit changes to RCS and values are not the same you never had to have about 100 to 200 in RCS me for an instance i used 100/100 and i still do but in new values it is 5 you can use RCS in leauges yes.

2. We have had some issues with FaceIT aswell thats 1 of the main reason to this new update that hit a few days ago but since alot of people didnt like how the new smooth acted we reverted the smooth and it is not high risk to play Faceit but the customers wanted it. you should be good if you use good legit settings

3. In Purchase page you can see whats new in aimbot.
04-Jan-16, 15:54
Thanks Fid, good to see you're still around.
Can you give me an example settings that is confirmed to work on FACEIT?
That'd be helpful.
04-Jan-16, 15:57
There is settings in sub forum wich people releases i would recommend making super legit settings your self Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)