Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Weeev's Review on this cheat.
07-Feb-16, 00:20 (This post was last modified: 07-Feb-16 06:48 by Menalix.)
First of all before we get into this, I'd just like to say this is one of the best cheats I have ever used in my whole cheating career. I've been cheating for over 2 years, many accounts lost to but it's cool.

Aimbot (10/10) - Awesome, very configurable this includes the RCS great feature, even though most hack providers have this feature, I feel Hexui is one of those cheats that make everything really configurable. This allows us to configure the cheat to adapt to our game style, and get the best possible legit settings we can possibly make.

Sound Esp (10/10) - I rarely used this feature, however I did use it for a couple of days and all I have to say is, that it works. But I'm not too fond of this feature just because I feel like it makes me give away that I'm cheating and makes me feel all obvious when I'm cheating, however if you can make it look like you aren't using haq's and you have a sick $1000 headset then go for it.

Support (10/10) - What I love about this is that the community also plays a big part of the support, which is useful when Hexui lacks staff members, however it doesn't effect the support at all as there are many helpful members that are willing to help you. The support is top notch, the developer is honest and knowledgeable. What more could you ask for?

If you're looking for a great legit cheat, then I would suggest you giving this a try. Security wise, it's good I haven't yet been banned from anything other than Faceit (but that's because I was using obvious settings and didn't really test them before I went into a match).
07-Feb-16, 00:22
This shit is fabulous
07-Feb-16, 02:07
This review is like the cheat 10/10
07-Feb-16, 02:10
Fuck you, I find this offensive.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)