Current time: 08-May-24, 10:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
New Host (28/07/2014)
28-Jul-14, 18:33
Thanks to the d-dosers we are moving to another host atm, therefor hexui.com isn't completely up yet, but our forum is.

I want to thank the d-dosers... This is gonna help Hexui economically.
Kinda ironic...

Normally I pay 20 Euro pr. Month for hosting, and 15 Euro for domain pr year.

New prices are:
2.5 Euro pr Month for hosting, and 2.5 Euro for domain pr year.
And I don't have to use Dropbox anymore, as this webspace has plenty space, which means an additional 7.5 Euro is saved pr Month.

So many thanks, and also many thanks to Karlo for helping me out on the movement, which goes quite smooth.
And many many thanks to the customers who bought meanwhile or website was getting attacked, was awesome to have some coins on paypal I could spent for hosting and such.

I hope the mainpage can get up soon, I'm waiting for the files to get sent from my old host, which is pretty slow because they are mad due to me moving chinese.

This will give me much better freedom to code cheats, without being scared of website downtime, which is also great.
Btw, the cheat should work again.
28-Jul-14, 21:21
Thanks for the input.
31-Jul-14, 21:07 (This post was last modified: 31-Jul-14 21:07 by heavybody.)
Cheers mena boy <3
01-Aug-14, 01:39
Was wondering why the site was down Sad
02-Aug-14, 13:30
What's the status of aimbot in Hexui?
02-Aug-14, 14:44
(02-Aug-14 13:30)f3nix Wrote:  What's the status of aimbot in Hexui?

Not done theres a public feature list
03-Aug-14, 12:07
Do we get downtime added? Tongue
03-Aug-14, 12:44
(03-Aug-14 12:07)Simply Dope Wrote:  Do we get downtime added? Tongue

It's not really mena's fault that they choosed to ddos us forcing us to move provider mate :/
04-Aug-14, 15:03
(03-Aug-14 12:44)Division dreamers Wrote:  

It's not really mena's fault that they choosed to ddos us forcing us to move provider mate :/

It sort of is when there isn't adequate protection in the first place mate :/
04-Aug-14, 15:39
(04-Aug-14 15:03)qwerty101 Wrote:  

there was protection and it was suficient untill they stepped it up with the force which they attacked with Smile
He provides a cheat not a ddos protection service matesSmile
Its our responsibility it's up but it's hard when they are always the one to take the move.
04-Aug-14, 16:03
(04-Aug-14 15:39)Division dreamers Wrote:  

there was protection and it was suficient untill they stepped it up with the force which they attacked with Smile
Its our responsibility it's up but it's hard when they are always the one to take the move.

that's like saying the cheat has sufficient vac protection now, and when vac step it up it's justifiable to have a detection.

ddos = downtime = cheat doesn't work = not what people paid for

SHOULD EQUAL

compensation
04-Aug-14, 17:03
(04-Aug-14 16:03)qwerty101 Wrote:  

that's like saying the cheat has sufficient vac protection now, and when vac step it up it's justifiable to have a detection.

SHOULD EQUAL

compensation

at the end of the day tos clearly states no-refund policy, you can't just demand it when you agreed on it mate.. Not trying to be nazi but it's really not his fault having kids attacking the website besides it was like 2-3 days of instability which is like 0,33€ for you. Smile

Nobody wants downtime mate trust me, it sucks but at the end of the day it's hard to have uptime 24/7 with personal attacks Smile
04-Aug-14, 18:59
Ah well.
04-Aug-14, 20:55
(04-Aug-14 18:59)Simply Dope Wrote:  Ah well.

just get back in here dawg Big Grin
05-Aug-14, 22:17
(04-Aug-14 17:03)Division dreamers Wrote:  
(03-Aug-14 12:44)Division dreamers Wrote:  It's not really mena's fault that they choosed to ddos us forcing us to move provider mate :/

SHOULD EQUAL

compensation

at the end of the day tos clearly states no-refund policy, you can't just demand it when you agreed on it mate.. Not trying to be nazi but it's really not his fault having kids attacking the website besides it was like 2-3 days of instability which is like 0,33€ for you. Smile

Nobody wants downtime mate trust me, it sucks but at the end of the day it's hard to have uptime 24/7 with personal attacks Smile

It's not a refund if it's compensation for downtime. And you sound like a nazi.
05-Aug-14, 22:26
(05-Aug-14 22:17)qwerty101 Wrote:  
(04-Aug-14 17:03)Division dreamers Wrote:  
(04-Aug-14 15:03)qwerty101 Wrote:  It sort of is when there isn't adequate protection in the first place mate :/

SHOULD EQUAL

compensation

It's not a refund if it's compensation for downtime. And you sound like a nazi.

I appreciate you too sir thanks for your understanding and patience
05-Aug-14, 23:11

SHOULD EQUAL

compensation

If it was constantly down for 1 week, I would have given compensation, but the longest downtime we had was 1 day, and then we came up some times for 1-2 hours where ppl had the chance to launch the client at leave it be.

I also think people rather want to have Hexui kept closed for registrations as long as possible, compensation will just force us to open up earlier.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed