Current time: 29-Apr-24, 01:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
*FIXED* Ty Mena
04-Mar-16, 17:23 (This post was last modified: 05-Mar-16 03:57 by ilikehorses.)
Okay so it's been a week now, I send Menalix my payment information and Fidde knows about this aswell.

I have lost my "Standard Customer" rank, and I bought 6 months in the middle of February, time is running, I need the cheat to work and I haven't been able to use it for a week now, please do something!

I'm trying not to be all sticky and repeat myself spamming staff, but I need this to work so please fix this problem, activate my account again thank you, I can send payment information like (e-mail, transaction ID, date & product) via skype, just add me if you're staff.

04-Mar-16, 17:24
bump..
04-Mar-16, 17:37
Send All that to Menalix in Private Message ASAP and ill Tell him to watch it.
04-Mar-16, 19:25
i have the same problem i paid today and havent gotten access to the forum
04-Mar-16, 20:43
(04-Mar-16 19:25)valdefar Wrote:  i have the same problem i paid today and havent gotten access to the forum

Do what fiddem said above.
05-Mar-16, 05:43
(04-Mar-16 19:25)valdefar Wrote:  i have the same problem i paid today and havent gotten access to the forum

Because you have opened a paypal dispute
05-Mar-16, 13:16 (This post was last modified: 05-Mar-16 13:19 by valdefar.)
so if i close it i will gain acces

i close the paypal dispute and still no acess please answer fast
05-Mar-16, 14:42
(05-Mar-16 13:16)valdefar Wrote:  so if i close it i will gain acces

i close the paypal dispute and still no acess please answer fast

Gave you access now, but you'll loose it again if you open a dispute, if you don't intend to pay for access, dont pay at all, our cheat is not free.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)