Current time: 29-Apr-24, 05:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Support
07-Mar-16, 05:27
100% this post is going to be removed but if you use the support email you won't get a response. You have to pm FiddeM don't even try to pm Menalix he won't response. Don't even try to open a dispute with paypal if they don't response. other than the horrible support the actual cheat was good.
07-Mar-16, 06:53
You really believe support is bad? They won't be 24/7. If you have any problems just pm Menalix and it's fine. I got response in over minutes minutes Tongue
07-Mar-16, 07:00
(07-Mar-16 06:53)SpecialStos Wrote:  You really believe support is bad? They won't be 24/7. If you have any problems just pm Menalix and it's fine. I got response in over minutes minutes Tongue
Email support the day it happened 1 month 1 week no response. pmed Menalix second day after it happened 1 month 1 week later no response worst than steam support.
07-Mar-16, 07:31 (This post was last modified: 07-Mar-16 07:32 by Error.)
And then you create a topic during mid-night and you get an answer within 1,5 hours.
Menalix is a busy man, give him a break.

So from now on... create a topic when you need support. Or PM FiddeM. (-:

(07-Mar-16 07:00)chatnoir9 Wrote:  1 month 1 week no response.

You only registered a week ago, man. Tongue
07-Mar-16, 08:06
(07-Mar-16 07:31)JustLiftingMyMouse Wrote:  And then you create a topic during mid-night and you get an answer within 1,5 hours.
Menalix is a busy man, give him a break.

So from now on... create a topic when you need support. Or PM FiddeM. (-:

(07-Mar-16 07:00)chatnoir9 Wrote:  1 month 1 week no response.

You only registered a week ago, man. Tongue
01-28-2016 definitely a week ago. Also i'm just warning people people that they might extremely "unlucky" like me.
07-Mar-16, 08:12
No one has been through what your saying since they are smart enough to PM me the day the issue happend and didnt open a dispute.

Everything in this thread is just you crying because you opend a dispute against us and lost, Thread closed.
07-Mar-16, 09:51
I get around 200 messages pr day, counting pm's here, hackforums, support mails, and with skype it would be even more, so if the title isn't describing the problem enough, I skip the message often.
And people tend to make the pm message stuff like: "read please", or "help"
So write a message with proper title, or send message to fidde as he will report it too me on my personal facebook acc.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed