Current time: 25-Apr-24, 17:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
My honest review (updated)
23-Mar-16, 13:24 (This post was last modified: 03-May-16 19:58 by benber.)
Decided to update my review since Hexui had undergone a huge major updates since my first review. It has been a good almost 4 months with Hexui and I have gone from MG1 to GE. Hexui is good as it is highly customisable to suit your playstyle. I have spent countless hours testing out different settings and watching all my demos. The end result is that I rarely get called out for cheating while top fragging every game and even became an OW myself. (I use an alt acct for cheating).

Triggerbot: 10/10
Works exactly as it is suppose to be and can customise an aftershot and triggerdelay time and to make it indiscernable from having fast reaction.

Aimbot: 8/10
Work fine for spraying with rifles and smg but is sloppy when it comes to pistol. The crosshair may sometimes fly over the head when firing too quickly. Thankfully there is a small fix for this which is to set aimbone to 5 for pistols (except deagle) and shooting slower. Also as the aimbot follows the radar, i sometimes find my crosshair following enemies through wall. I feel that it would be better if the aimbot would work the same way as the trigger is currently which is by visibility. The new update has the option to go for sticky or non sticky aim as well as nearest aimbone which is tremendously helpful for me with certain weapons like the awp and ak.

Sound esp: 9/10
Works exactly as it is and is customisable in distance/frequency and volume. I once used a cheat with wallhack and esp and it is a real pain trying to look legit especially in 1vX scenerios. A sound esp is the best for looking legit but can be tricky to master and sometimes I can't tell how many enemies are around me.

Bhop: 10/10
Works perfectly. However I am not an avid user of it as I believe perfect bhops will raise suspision when OW'ed.

Service: 9/10
Almost everyone in the forum is friendly and willing to help. Admins are around 24/7 to assist. Forums are filled with helpful tutorials and settings for newbies to learn and start on. My only problem was that during my past month hexui was down for about 2.5 days due to game updates and no extension were given. (Service would be 10/10 if users are compensated for downtime)

Security: Last vac for standard customers was in April 2015. Pretty good right? Anyway there is always a risk when you cheat but I am pretty certain that with Menalix- a competent and dedicated coder, the risk definitely run low and is better than most other providers.

Conclusion: Hexui is a fantastic cheat if you want to look legit, you just have to put in effort to learn to use it and customize something for yourself. Update: Just bought the exclusive package because I believe in Hexui and love the community here <3

Overall: 9/10. I definitely would recommend it to anyone searching for a legit-looking cheat
23-Mar-16, 14:18
Thanks for the kind words dude Smile
27-Apr-16, 23:09
many thanks benber.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)