Current time: 15-May-24, 09:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Probably a stupid question
27-Apr-16, 15:12
Was thinking of getting this hack to get into the game again, was just curious if i bought a new copy on a new account and only used that account for hacking would my old account ever get banned if i got caught ( I have hacked before on a few games and never been caught so I do know how to make it look real chinese) I was just wondering if steam's VAC ban was hardware or ip related or is it just the account? thanks for your time.
27-Apr-16, 15:20
(27-Apr-16 15:12)lucoki Wrote:  Was thinking of getting this hack to get into the game again, was just curious if i bought a new copy on a new account and only used that account for hacking would my old account ever get banned if i got caught ( I have hacked before on a few games and never been caught so I do know how to make it look real chinese) I was just wondering if steam's VAC ban was hardware or ip related or is it just the account? thanks for your time.

They just ban on the account Smile
Feel free to ask any other questions if you feel like it mate
28-Apr-16, 16:29 (This post was last modified: 28-Apr-16 16:30 by dismay.)
Just make sure you do not put the accounts in the "Family" group with your main. Where you can share games etc. Also, don't have a phone verification since there have been cases of mains being banned from alt accounts. Just use the e-mail verification for safe use.
30-Apr-16, 00:27
also dont have your phone number linked to both accounts as of todays update
30-Apr-16, 01:42
(28-Apr-16 16:29)sirjk Wrote:  Just make sure you do not put the accounts in the "Family" group with your main.

I have 1-2 VAC banned accounts (not from Hexui) that are family shared with my main.
My main is still in tact.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)