Current time: 18-Apr-24, 02:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
I used to be a hexui sub, now a few questions before
17-Aug-14, 10:30
My main account was banned during the ban wave hexui was in around summer or something. Since CSGO is on sale again, I'm going to purchase a few gifts for my smurfs.

When was the last detection date?
Works on 64bit Win8?

I remember when I was a sub, the RCS was pratically un usable for me, it just kept moving my mouse down everytime i shoot and no matter how much div helped me with my settings I couldn't get it to work, is it better now?
17-Aug-14, 12:13
The detection you were in was the last detection.
We haven't even had any detections in any leagues this far (That I know of atleast.)
Yes it does work on 64 bit windows 8.

The rcs is probably close to identical.
Appareantly the hack should be working better and have better perfomance now, but I cant say anything about that because I haven't used it since that statement.
17-Aug-14, 16:25
Can confirm icheats statement however rcs was changed a bit since u were here. I have made rcs' to people and its designed on windows 8.1 64 bit so yes it works Smile

What mouse do you use ?
17-Aug-14, 21:40
(17-Aug-14 16:25)Division dreamers Wrote:  Can confirm icheats statement however rcs was changed a bit since u were here. I have made rcs' to people and its designed on windows 8.1 64 bit so yes it works Smile

What mouse do you use ?

Roccat Kone XTD
17-Aug-14, 22:32
(17-Aug-14 21:40)JoshRawrrs1 Wrote:  
(17-Aug-14 16:25)Division dreamers Wrote:  Can confirm icheats statement however rcs was changed a bit since u were here. I have made rcs' to people and its designed on windows 8.1 64 bit so yes it works Smile

What mouse do you use ?

Roccat Kone XTD

should not have problems then

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)