Current time: 05-May-24, 13:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Questions after paying.
10-May-16, 12:09 (This post was last modified: 10-May-16 12:15 by hiiampal2001.)
Hey. I'm new to the community here, after reading all the reviews done in here I decided to buy about a months worth by tonight or tommorow. I am just wondering after I get it via paypal, will i get the cheat straight away? When I do get the cheat, will it take a long time to set it up (as in the client and the setups). I hope it's user friendly as I am not that good with configs, especially when I used Leaguemode last time.

Other then that, after looking through the various reviews, threads and even news on this provider.. I'm rather pleased that this cheat might be decent, since I am only using it for MM and faceit. I am just a casual gamer looking for some "assistance" after all. Tongue

Thank you, and I hope to keep in touch if anything goes wrong during the transaction. Treat me well, alright? Big Grin

(Sorry if I'm long winded lmao, I might make a proper introduction once I get the cheat properly, since I want to be involved in the community after all, heh.)

EDIT: Is the cheat undetectable as of now? I heard that VAC has been updated recently, and a few pro players has gotten a VACation. (Mostly from TF2 though)
10-May-16, 13:44
i bought with paypal yesterday. they sent email and registered account, then i had access.. within minutes
10-May-16, 13:56
(10-May-16 12:09)hiiampal2001 Wrote:  Hey. I'm new to the community here, after reading all the reviews done in here I decided to buy about a months worth by tonight or tommorow. I am just wondering after I get it via paypal, will i get the cheat straight away? When I do get the cheat, will it take a long time to set it up (as in the client and the setups). I hope it's user friendly as I am not that good with configs, especially when I used Leaguemode last time.

Other then that, after looking through the various reviews, threads and even news on this provider.. I'm rather pleased that this cheat might be decent, since I am only using it for MM and faceit. I am just a casual gamer looking for some "assistance" after all. Tongue

Thank you, and I hope to keep in touch if anything goes wrong during the transaction. Treat me well, alright? Big Grin

(Sorry if I'm long winded lmao, I might make a proper introduction once I get the cheat properly, since I want to be involved in the community after all, heh.)

EDIT: Is the cheat undetectable as of now? I heard that VAC has been updated recently, and a few pro players has gotten a VACation. (Mostly from TF2 though)

If anything during the transaction goes wrong feel free to pm me Smile
we've been safe for var for 13 months now on our time based subs (customer standard) and since november 2014 for lifetimers (exclusive)

You get settings by browsing in our settings sub forum and when you find someones you click you simply either:
1. go to their profile and hit import below reputation
2. Click a link most people put in their settings thread that does the same Smile

let me know if you got any other questions or concerns SeemsGood
10-May-16, 15:37
Thanks man! I just bought it... now what??
10-May-16, 15:39
(10-May-16 15:37)hiiampal2001 Wrote:  Thanks man! I just bought it... now what??

check your pm from menalix Smile
it contains some general rules and a link to where you download, where there's all the instructions you'll need Smile
10-May-16, 17:39
I'd recommend going to the Settings page and trying either Sion's settings or SpecialStos. They have good settings that work very well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)