Current time: 28-Mar-24, 23:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
[Info] New cloud settings eta and leaguemode terminating operations
14-Nov-19, 13:05
Leaguemode is closing?

I will provide any who have bought leaguemode atleast twice in the last year, or very recently, a free 30-day sub. To help you on your decision to find a new cheating home. Make a payment issue, with proof of purchase to Leaguemode and I'll upgrade your user to a 30-day subscription. I will recommend you to try other cheats aswell, but here's a free one, to save you some money for the hunt

Tristan the owner of leaguemode.com has been hired to join an anti-cheat development team. I don't know the details. But due to that he will terminate all leaguemode's operations on 1. January.
It's a nice step for a young guy like him. Moving out of the shadows and into the light. I wish him the best luck.
I'm sure those who hired him will get a beasty anti-cheat with Tristan on their team.
As most people know, I've always paid deep respect to leaguemode.com as a cheat provider through the years.

I actually started out with a beef with "aiwnjoo" who used to be a part of leaguemode in its very early stages, but as soon as I exposed aiwnjoo for being a script-kiddie, by cracking his cheat at leaguemode (2014). Tristan acknownledged my actions and immediately fired aiwnjoo and excused for not doing a proper background check.
He then dared me to try and crack the product which was by him, and not aiwnjoo, so I wouldn't have a wrong idea of him. I then said there was no need as I trusted him after firing aiwnjoo. In fact I had already tried and failed, but I had to play it cool Cool.
After that I grew a high respect for Tristan. He started his project shortly after Hexui, and has been nice to see his skill progress over the years, which gives me no doubt about why he was hired.

Cloud settings is getting a remake

Before the new year, Hexui will get a new cloud settings layout, if everything goes after my plans.
I personally dislike the current cloud settings system, it feels very non-natural/non-intuitive to work with, which makes doing proper settings complicated.

So what is the main news about the new cloud settings?
It will scale to browser size, no more scrollbar and have tabs. This makes it look way more like an internal menu, when opening the steam browser.
Save to multiple weapons/weapon categories by dropdown select box, and no stupid weapon tabs.

Here is the sketch:
[Image: 5ea79df396743189ede5844e9cfb5e84.png]
14-Nov-19, 13:36
Great, looking for the new features aswell
14-Nov-19, 15:18
nice job and good luck .
14-Nov-19, 16:26
[Image: O6UbUtH.png]

am i the only one to spot this?
more info please? Big Grin
14-Nov-19, 16:43
(14-Nov-19 18:56)Theukscene Wrote:  [Image: O6UbUtH.png]

Illustrator is playing games with me lol akward
14-Nov-19, 18:28
Thats a PogChamp
14-Nov-19, 21:48

As more info I can say Hexui will get a skinchanger soon, but not on cloud settings initial release, unless I somehow earn more money than I expect, to pay off the web-developer.
14-Nov-19, 21:58
everyone go buy 3 months for skinchanger
14-Nov-19, 22:27
(15-Nov-19 00:28)jLOL Wrote:  everyone go buy 3 months for skinchanger
By paying 13 * 7 days Angel Angel xD
14-Nov-19, 23:03
Valve is targetting skinchanger providers, be careful.
14-Nov-19, 23:48
(15-Nov-19 01:33)monkeyS Wrote:  Valve is targetting skinchanger providers, be careful.

Where have you heared so? Please provide evidence. Im pretty sure Valve only rely on VACnet
Eventually I will sell it seperately at enhancedaim.com then.
15-Nov-19, 00:09
(15-Nov-19 00:18)Menalix Wrote:  

As more info I can say Hexui will get a skinchanger soon, but not on cloud settings initial release, unless I somehow earn more money than I expect, to pay off the web-developer.

Easy fix - make a pre-purchase option for skin changer at like x euros, use that income to pay the dev, reward investors with X free days extension Big Grin

I know this is a community and all but its still a business.

As for valve targeting skin changers... that's a load of crap almost every cheat these days has a skin changer or an inventory editor....ive used one for the last 6-10 months (no cheats just skin changer) and not even had an auth error... truth is valve doesn't care anymore they made that clear with its f2p model. - I know of cheats that are almost a guaranteed VAC that are now going 3-4 months before being hit...
Vac sucks and it always will unless they force an intrusive client on its player base, which they will never do.
15-Nov-19, 13:24
(15-Nov-19 02:39)Theukscene Wrote:  
(15-Nov-19 00:18)Menalix Wrote:  

Easy fix - make a pre-purchase option for skin changer at like x euros, use that income to pay the dev, reward investors with X free days extension Big Grin

I know this is a community and all but its still a business.

As for valve targeting skin changers... that's a load of crap almost every cheat these days has a skin changer or an inventory editor....ive used one for the last 6-10 months (no cheats just skin changer) and not even had an auth error... truth is valve doesn't care anymore they made that clear with its f2p model. - I know of cheats that are almost a guaranteed VAC that are now going 3-4 months before being hit...
Vac sucks and it always will unless they force an intrusive client on its player base, which they will never do.

Then I would need to get the web-dev to do pre-purchase system first.... So hardly worth it, haha. I'm also not a fan of pre-purchases.

Well yes we are a business.

Ye exactly, they used to be targetting skinchangers but after VACnet was announced, they don't really target any. I'm sure they will someday though.
16-Nov-19, 11:11
RIP
19-Nov-19, 16:43
Just aim and glow toggle, best private injection is enough..skin changer and stuff put for v2
20-Nov-19, 02:58
(19-Nov-19 19:13)alpha2k Wrote:  Just aim and glow toggle, best private injection is enough..skin changer and stuff put for v2

Exactly. If it ever comes, put it in a v2. Less is better imo. I'd be happy with triggerbot only lol
20-Nov-19, 20:29
do we know which AC tristan is working for?
21-Nov-19, 09:39
(20-Nov-19 22:59)novak80 Wrote:  do we know which AC tristan is working for?
Yes be free to PM me about it, I don't want to post it public, since he didn't do that himself.
22-Nov-19, 09:28
So Tristan is a real reverser huh

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)