Current time: 19-Apr-24, 20:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Skinchanger?
29-Apr-20, 11:52 (This post was last modified: 29-Apr-20 11:54 by Visuals.)
Old user of Hexui here and I don't recall that Hexui supported skinchanger back in 2016, Is that the case now? Do Hexui support skinchanger now? I can see a tab for it. EDIT: If not, can we expect skinchanger in a future update, as that is one of the features I look for
29-Apr-20, 12:59
you can expect it in a future update. I'm getting a new office on 1. June, and I'll start working on it at that moment, so prolly mid-june.
29-Apr-20, 13:17
(29-Apr-20 12:59)Menalix Wrote:  you can expect it in a future update. I'm getting a new office on 1. June, and I'll start working on it at that moment, so prolly mid-june.

Thank you for the quick reply Menalix. Always quick response from you. I'll be looking forward to trying out Hexui again then.
29-Apr-20, 13:21
(29-Apr-20 13:17)Visuals Wrote:  
(29-Apr-20 12:59)Menalix Wrote:  you can expect it in a future update. I'm getting a new office on 1. June, and I'll start working on it at that moment, so prolly mid-june.

Thank you for the quick reply Menalix. Always quick response from you. I'll be looking forward to trying out Hexui again then.

Np, when skinchanger is out I will do a mass e-mail to all in hexui user database, for the first time ever. So if you forget to check, you'll prolly get an e-mail Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)