Current time: 29-Mar-24, 08:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
How to Purchase BTC (Bitcoin) & Other Crpyto to Buy HeXui
20-Oct-18, 18:33 (This post was last modified: 20-Oct-18 18:39 by Affrayz.)
I want to start off this thread by saying I will not be selling BTC nor will any HeXui Staff.

What is Bitcoin & How does it work.

It is easier to show you this video regarding the basics to bitcoin.

So how can I purchase these Bitcoin(s) safely to purchase HeXui?

To Purchase Bitcoin(s) there are many ways to obtain them I won't be covering them all but just some of the best way's I personally have used when I need to obtain some crypto.

Number #1 - CoinBase
As you can see below I managed to deposit £8.00 GBP into my coinbase account, which i could then purchase bitcoin with, this process took just over 15 min's to complete and that includes account Registration and Checks.
Once the currency is deposited, you're then free to exchange that to whatever currency or crypto you wish, and then free to spend it where you wish. (HeXui Wink )

Number #2 - Blockchain
So with Blockchain, once you are logged into your account you will see Buy & Sell in the menu on the left, once you're on that page you will see the screen below (Spoiler) & blockchain will show you just how much BTC you're getting for every cent / penny you're spending, so you can work out exactly how much you need. Again purchasing BTC through blockchain will allow you to spend you btc instantly and anywhere

Number 3 - Verified BTC Vendors (IRL Transaction)

So there are many ways of purchasing bitcoin from people via IRL Transactions but the best way I've found to do this is via a website called LocalBitcoins <-- click me Here you will
be able to search for someone as close as next door selling bitcoins, payment methods that are generally accepted is, cash, bank transfer & PayPal.

With this method please use extreme care when meeting strangers, never take large amounts of cash with you, and always verify the bitcoin(s) before purchasing.

If anyone has any questions regarding Cryptocurrencies, then please PM me.
20-Oct-18, 20:24
Bro, this is awesome gj!
22-Oct-18, 13:40
Informative, thanks.
24-Oct-18, 05:17
coinbase has holds? Im trying to get a sub but gotta wait for a hold lmao....
24-Oct-18, 14:00
(24-Oct-18 09:17)Phaibooty Wrote:  coinbase has holds? Im trying to get a sub but gotta wait for a hold lmao....

Glad this thread helped you.

And the holds in coinbase don't last for very long, as i said my bank funds where held for about 15 mins, then i was able to transfer it to BTC.
24-Oct-18, 17:33
btc is not supported in my country... ffs
24-Oct-18, 18:03
Very nice guide my guy! Smile
25-Oct-18, 02:01
in all these options the BUY option is not available in my country
30-Oct-18, 08:21
I've stickied your thread. Thank you so much for this thread. You might be one of the reasons to that I'm able to get food currently. I really appreciate it, will definitely give you some free sub time, when we're back on course.
29-Jun-19, 01:37
bring back paypal :<
05-Jun-20, 23:28
Do you guys take steam wallet code over skins? I have a $30 steam wallet code i want to give for a subscription to this cheat. I haven't redeemed it and I can show proof.
Smile
05-Jun-20, 23:35
(06-Jun-20 03:28)blaze17 Wrote:  Do you guys take steam wallet code over skins? I have a $30 steam wallet code i want to give for a subscription to this cheat. I haven't redeemed it and I can show proof.
Smile

Nope because we can't auto convert it to money.
12-Jul-20, 23:24
all of these require you to use an ID, and I'd rather not :/
13-Jul-20, 19:40
(13-Jul-20 03:24)mrkaijik Wrote:  all of these require you to use an ID, and I'd rather not :/

Then buy using hackforums or localbitcoin
27-Nov-20, 00:46
Cant buy it rn Sad
17-May-22, 22:08
I use a local ATM. Best option there is Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)