Current time: 28-Mar-24, 19:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
This review is what you need to look before you buy
24-Jul-15, 03:31 (This post was last modified: 24-Jul-15 03:32 by paaccounthelp.)
Honestly Ive been looking for a cheat that doesnt look sketchy for a long time.

With my settings, noone really thinks im hacking. My aimbot misses alot of times, but if i set my crosshair right, i kill him. This hack misses alot of times ( because of my settings), WHICH IS REALLY USEFUL for overwatch.

I really want it to keep it this way . When I spray, sometimes none of the bullet hits so people call me legit haha

I can kill people when I need to, and I can make the hack miss when it looks sketchy
24-Jul-15, 03:32
I got like headshot ratio above 70% Smile im scream JR!
24-Jul-15, 03:35
(24-Jul-15 03:32)FiddeM Wrote:  I got like headshot ratio above 70% Smile im scream JR!

Hm but doesnt it seem sketchy sometimes? I rather fail more and keep my rank to be more discrete
24-Jul-15, 08:09
(24-Jul-15 03:35)paaccounthelp Wrote:  
(24-Jul-15 03:32)FiddeM Wrote:  I got like headshot ratio above 70% Smile im scream JR!

Hm but doesnt it seem sketchy sometimes? I rather fail more and keep my rank to be more discrete

Well it depends, it has also a lot to do with play-style wether you get OW or not, if you are a more routined player, you'll fast take notice of it on cross-hair pre placement, nade uses, general positioning and such, so if they go in hands with the good aiming you are good to go.
I've never gotten ow'ed ever, and I play quite obvious actually, but I've also played for around 8-10 years cs now.
25-Jul-15, 11:27
(24-Jul-15 03:31)paaccounthelp Wrote:  Honestly Ive been looking for a cheat that doesnt look sketchy for a long time.

With my settings, noone really thinks im hacking. My aimbot misses alot of times, but if i set my crosshair right, i kill him. This hack misses alot of times ( because of my settings), WHICH IS REALLY USEFUL for overwatch.

I really want it to keep it this way . When I spray, sometimes none of the bullet hits so people call me legit haha

I can kill people when I need to, and I can make the hack miss when it looks sketchy

If you set your crosshair right, you kill even without a cheat Tongue

I think theres no point for hack if it misses alot and still looks weird.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)