Current time: 19-Apr-24, 04:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
10/10 would renew
03-May-14, 23:01
Alright so, It hasn't been too long since I've bought the cheat, around 15 days perhaps, but I decided that I could give Mena some appreciation for how good this cheat is. First off you're not paying wallet hurting amounts for it which is always a plus for me. Second off, it's not a blatant trigger-bot like some( almost all ) of the trigger bots out there which makes it even harder to get overwatch banned.
However, it does take some time to get used to. The sniper rifles and pistols are very spot on, makes you feel like KennyS etc BUT, the rifle takes a while to get used to it. That's what makes this cheat still skill based. I am saying this because there is going to be some new comers who are going to try this trigger-bot and then give up within a couple of days just because the rifle options aren't working too well for them. However, once you mess around with some settings and find what works good for you, then you should have no problem with it!

Great cheat.
03-May-14, 23:08
Good review, it was nice to read. Great to see you enjoying the product.
03-May-14, 23:30
(03-May-14 23:01)ardaax Wrote:  Alright so, It hasn't been too long since I've bought the cheat, around 15 days perhaps, but I decided that I could give Mena some appreciation for how good this cheat is. First off you're not paying wallet hurting amounts for it which is always a plus for me. Second off, it's not a blatant trigger-bot like some( almost all ) of the trigger bots out there which makes it even harder to get overwatch banned.
However, it does take some time to get used to. The sniper rifles and pistols are very spot on, makes you feel like KennyS etc BUT, the rifle takes a while to get used to it. That's what makes this cheat still skill based. I am saying this because there is going to be some new comers who are going to try this trigger-bot and then give up within a couple of days just because the rifle options aren't working too well for them. However, once you mess around with some settings and find what works good for you, then you should have no problem with it!

Great cheat.

Awesome feedback Smile
03-May-14, 23:43
You are spot on my own opinion, thanks for the review

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)