Current time: 28-Mar-24, 17:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hexui Updated Review 2022
04-Aug-22, 14:05 (This post was last modified: 04-Aug-22 14:36 by TheNotoriousAWP.)
Hexui Review 2022

Hello, I would like to re-review certain parts of the cheat as there has been a lot updated in the past year. Although my previous review is still valid, I have some additional things to say. I have been away for some time however now I am using Hexui again I feel like it's a completely different cheat.

Security
There is a good reason I am starting with security and that is because this cheat (in my opinion) has the best security out of any other public cheat I've seen.

Back when I was closet cheating in 2020, I remember Menalix advising people not to use features such as Glow, Radar and NoFlash due to a potential feature detection in the future. Fast forward to February 2022, Valve added a mechanism to detect (but didn't actively use) these features, which Menalix discovered immediately after. He added precautions in place for people to avoid such detection in the future when they did decide to detect these vectors. Recently, Valve are beginning to use this to their advantage and none of the Hexui userbase are affected because measures are in place already since months ago.

This is one example of how Valve have been predicted and this has been done many times over the years by Hexui. Since the only cheat Hexui provides is CSGO, it's very reassuring that Menalix has all his priorities on keeping this product safe to use.

Furthermore, he has been putting in insane amounts of effort to reduce the digital footprint of the cheat by optimising the code as much as possible. This further makes it harder to detect the cheat. Even specific Windows based measures have been put in place to make this cheat look like a native process.

Although the trust factor safe mode removes the visual features of the cheat, Menalix is working hard to make an external ESP. And I think it's a small price to pay to not play against cheaters, which is a lot more fun than getting people using antiaim in matchmaking every game. And SoundESP is still useable, so there is still some kind of assistance in knowing where enemies are.

I would like to say that Hexui has always been ahead of the game in terms of security and I would put absolutely no money on this cheat getting detected in the future (even though it is possible still), just because of the history and present measures and care which goes into it. It hasn't been detected since February 2017! Over 5 years of undetection. Adding to this that Valve mainly target internal cheats which have more disruptive features, it's highly unlikely.

Aimbot, RCS & Triggerbot
I have decided to put these all under one category as I have the same thing to say about pretty much all of them. They have all improved. A lot!

Starting with the Aimbot, I remember in 2020, Menalix decided to upgrade the cheat to use input callbacks from Windows in order to maximise the cheat performance. Which made it fast. Very fast. I didn't think it could get much better than that. However, I am now starting to use the cheat again, many optimisations have been made to both speed and performance. Now, the cheat is able to be as fast as an internal cheat, there is absolutely no noticeable delay between shooting and the aimbot initialising. This is just incredible to me as I thought it was just external performance that caused this. What's even more impressive is that this is all without adjusting viewangles whatsoever. All is through mouse input to keep the trust factor green. Furthermore, I would like to say that the aimbot feels much more humanised and smooth. I am very impressed with how it's working now.

Aimbot also has some incredible movement prediction now, which makes the aimbot feel less laggy and more responsive. Using pistols used to be a bit hit and miss in regards to, depending on your ping, you may or may not hit. However, now this is no longer a problem and the accuracy feels so much better.

The triggerbot is almost instantaneous with 0ms delay. It never misses and if you need to kill someone easily with an awp, this is the way. It's such a powerful feature, as it will never fail you. The speed is just too fast and you can still configure it to look legit.

RCS is a lot more legit looking and humanised whilst also being more accurate and helpful. You can really remove a lot of recoil without anything looking suspicious, which is really impressive.

Sound ESP
Now with visuals not being able to be used to be fully safe, we have soundESP to make up for it. And I will say that I was very excited when I realised that this feature is fully safe. It's not something I've used much in the past but if you turn the volume down it can actually give you some important information as to where the enemies are without being too annoying. It's a unique feature that is now essential in matchmaking, however, I don't think it's possible to go obvious with it at all as you only know when someone is close, not their exact position. So it can help you especially with player rotations or clearing angles. I definitely recommend using this, especially in the higher ranks of matchmaking.

Conclusion
If you are looking for a cheat to use on matchmaking, where you don't want anybody to know you're cheating and want to go as long as possible without getting detected. Hexui is the best choice you can make. Every other provider is much further behind the game, even lying to their customers saying that their product is not affecting trust factor and that it's because your trust factor is just worse than someone in your party.

I am happy that I have renewed my subscription and will be trusting Hexui for many years to come!

Many thanks to Menalix for all the effort he always puts in. I also appreciate all the information given to customers about what's going on. Many specific details about detection, etc. are usually not talked about by providers so the transparency is much much appreciated.
05-Aug-22, 13:35
(04-Aug-22 16:35)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  
Hexui Review 2022

Hello, I would like to re-review certain parts of the cheat as there has been a lot updated in the past year. Although my previous review is still valid, I have some additional things to say. I have been away for some time however now I am using Hexui again I feel like it's a completely different cheat.

Security
There is a good reason I am starting with security and that is because this cheat (in my opinion) has the best security out of any other public cheat I've seen.

Back when I was closet cheating in 2020, I remember Menalix advising people not to use features such as Glow, Radar and NoFlash due to a potential feature detection in the future. Fast forward to February 2022, Valve added a mechanism to detect (but didn't actively use) these features, which Menalix discovered immediately after. He added precautions in place for people to avoid such detection in the future when they did decide to detect these vectors. Recently, Valve are beginning to use this to their advantage and none of the Hexui userbase are affected because measures are in place already since months ago.

This is one example of how Valve have been predicted and this has been done many times over the years by Hexui. Since the only cheat Hexui provides is CSGO, it's very reassuring that Menalix has all his priorities on keeping this product safe to use.

Furthermore, he has been putting in insane amounts of effort to reduce the digital footprint of the cheat by optimising the code as much as possible. This further makes it harder to detect the cheat. Even specific Windows based measures have been put in place to make this cheat look like a native process.

Although the trust factor safe mode removes the visual features of the cheat, Menalix is working hard to make an external ESP. And I think it's a small price to pay to not play against cheaters, which is a lot more fun than getting people using antiaim in matchmaking every game. And SoundESP is still useable, so there is still some kind of assistance in knowing where enemies are.

I would like to say that Hexui has always been ahead of the game in terms of security and I would put absolutely no money on this cheat getting detected in the future (even though it is possible still), just because of the history and present measures and care which goes into it. It hasn't been detected since February 2017! Over 5 years of undetection. Adding to this that Valve mainly target internal cheats which have more disruptive features, it's highly unlikely.

Aimbot, RCS & Triggerbot
I have decided to put these all under one category as I have the same thing to say about pretty much all of them. They have all improved. A lot!

Starting with the Aimbot, I remember in 2020, Menalix decided to upgrade the cheat to use input callbacks from Windows in order to maximise the cheat performance. Which made it fast. Very fast. I didn't think it could get much better than that. However, I am now starting to use the cheat again, many optimisations have been made to both speed and performance. Now, the cheat is able to be as fast as an internal cheat, there is absolutely no noticeable delay between shooting and the aimbot initialising. This is just incredible to me as I thought it was just external performance that caused this. What's even more impressive is that this is all without adjusting viewangles whatsoever. All is through mouse input to keep the trust factor green. Furthermore, I would like to say that the aimbot feels much more humanised and smooth. I am very impressed with how it's working now.

Aimbot also has some incredible movement prediction now, which makes the aimbot feel less laggy and more responsive. Using pistols used to be a bit hit and miss in regards to, depending on your ping, you may or may not hit. However, now this is no longer a problem and the accuracy feels so much better.

The triggerbot is almost instantaneous with 0ms delay. It never misses and if you need to kill someone easily with an awp, this is the way. It's such a powerful feature, as it will never fail you. The speed is just too fast and you can still configure it to look legit.

RCS is a lot more legit looking and humanised whilst also being more accurate and helpful. You can really remove a lot of recoil without anything looking suspicious, which is really impressive.

Sound ESP
Now with visuals not being able to be used to be fully safe, we have soundESP to make up for it. And I will say that I was very excited when I realised that this feature is fully safe. It's not something I've used much in the past but if you turn the volume down it can actually give you some important information as to where the enemies are without being too annoying. It's a unique feature that is now essential in matchmaking, however, I don't think it's possible to go obvious with it at all as you only know when someone is close, not their exact position. So it can help you especially with player rotations or clearing angles. I definitely recommend using this, especially in the higher ranks of matchmaking.

Conclusion
If you are looking for a cheat to use on matchmaking, where you don't want anybody to know you're cheating and want to go as long as possible without getting detected. Hexui is the best choice you can make. Every other provider is much further behind the game, even lying to their customers saying that their product is not affecting trust factor and that it's because your trust factor is just worse than someone in your party.

I am happy that I have renewed my subscription and will be trusting Hexui for many years to come!

Many thanks to Menalix for all the effort he always puts in. I also appreciate all the information given to customers about what's going on. Many specific details about detection, etc. are usually not talked about by providers so the transparency is much much appreciated.
Preach Brother
05-Aug-22, 16:43
thank you so much for this fine review <3
05-Aug-22, 18:56
(05-Aug-22 19:13)Menalix Wrote:  thank you so much for this fine review <3

No worries at all I admire a lot of your work. I am currently doing training for an apprentice software engineer in the security field. I have been doing this for a few years now and I’m nowhere near as skilled in C++ as you are in VB. I know you’ve done stuff for a long long time though xD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)