Current time: 28-Mar-24, 12:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
First impressions - not the greatest
29-Nov-22, 04:29 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 06:41 by nodante.)
[ About me ]
I've been playing CS:GO since 2014 and cheating since 2017/18. Throughout the years I had the opportunity to use a variety of different cheats for both legit cheating and raging. I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I do know something.

[ Aim assistance ]
[ Aimbot ] It's pretty basic, even for an external cheat. It lacks some useful features such as first shot delay, priority hitbox, overtime, target switch delay and could probably think of something else. I've found some of the existing features not even working correctly. In order not to be groundless, I will even give an example - despite the fact that the "Aim Once" feature is enabled, the aimbot still locks on the enemy if we keep on holding the Aimbot key. Most likely when we shoot out of an FOV. Didn't really test it that much but I've had it happen fairly often. First shot only would make more sense.

[ Triggerbot ] A bare-bones one, but I can't demand too much in this area. Maybe some magnetic triggerbot but a normal one is fine too. I like the fact that it changes the position of the crosshair closer to the middle of the hitbox to increase the probability of a hit.
However, just as before, despite only three sliders, there was room for a bug here as well. All we have to do is set "Pause" to 0ms. If the triggerbot starts shooting at the enemy, but fails to kill him, it will continue shooting for as long as we hold the button or as long as the enemy is alive.

[ RCS ] Not too much to talk about here. It's got some funny feature called "Only Downwards". An extra feature is always appreciated.
If I'm not mistaken, Aimbot RCS uses Aimbot's Smooth value, to make the spray look more legit. That could also be an option for Standalone RCS.

[ ESP ]
Now that an overlay* is getting added there will be room for some more visual features like name, weapon, distance, defusing, recoil crosshair etc.
Sound ESP could have an option to detect enemies not around the player, but near the crosshair.
*Not sure it's gonna be an overlay since you can also do the esp without one.

[ Misc ]
Just bhop...

[ Security ]
As far as I know the cheat has been undetected for quite a while and that's what really matters.

[ Summary ]
Not the worst thing I've ever used, but certainly not the best. Rather mediocre, most features work fine. Will I buy again? Probably not anytime soon. In a similar price range, you can get better products with the same detection rate.
30-Nov-22, 03:42 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 03:47 by dafier.)
I dont actually usually reply to threads like these. But kinda feel I need to.

From someone that has been using this cheat since 2015, I simply disagree. This cheat is marketed as a legit product and serves to those that desire that.

Not to mention aimbot works perfectly well if you take the time to make it work to your playstyle. This guy makes it sound like its horrible. It feels legit.

Security is number one, and unlike what this guy says, it is the longest UD streak i am aware of that is also a public cheat.

All in all i feel this individual is simply mis-representing the community and the dev.
30-Nov-22, 06:14 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:08 by nodante.)
I agree to disagree.

Quote:Security is number one, and unlike what this guy says, it is the longest UD streak i am aware of that is also a public cheat.
As I said, I know some other products with pretty much the same detection history. Also lemme quote myself:
"As far as I know the cheat has been undetected for quite a while and that's what really matters."

Quote:This cheat is marketed as a legit product and serves to those that desire that.
I am fully aware of this. That's what I was planning to use it for - legit cheating.

Quote:Not to mention aimbot works perfectly well if you take the time to make it work to your playstyle
Trust me, I really do know how to configure a cheat. This one just got some issues. You can't blame me for mentioning them.

I didn't even mention the outdated description of features and all the threads on the forum.
Some examples (hyperlinks):

"The compensation can be adjusted pr. angle with a value range of 0-10. 0 is the lowest and means standalone rcs is disabled and only aimbot rcs is on."
-It's 0-100. You can argue and say "Yeah, but you can divide it by 10 and then its 0-10." That's true, but you can also divide it by 100 and then it's gonna be 0-1.

"Our csgo wallhack or glowesp is completely lag-free and a very safe way of accomplishing wallhack as it only require a small data sized external adjustment to the game's runtime memory."
-Pretty much not a part of the cheat anymore.

"Cloud Settings Documentation"
-Thread created in 2016, outdated, yet still a sticked thread.

"First shot delay; Movement Predicition; Spot Edge"
-First shot delay - not a feature anymore
-Movement Prediction - not a feature anymore/aimbot's logic you cannot turn off
-Spot Edge - not a feature anymore/aimbot's logic you cannot turn off

I am most certainly not mis-representing the community and the dev. This is my honest opinion. If you want to be a fanboy and ignore all the flaws and omissions then go ahead. Threads like this one are way more useful than all the "Omg, this cheat is so good, so good, I swear... Never seen anything better!!!" So yeah, you can go back to not replying to threads like these.
30-Nov-22, 07:09 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:11 by dafier.)
(30-Nov-22 14:14)nodante Wrote:  I agree to disagree.

Quote:Security is number one, and unlike what this guy says, it is the longest UD streak i am aware of that is also a public cheat.
As I said, I know some other products with pretty much the same detection history. Also lemme quote myself:
"As far as I know the cheat has been undetected for quite a while and that's what really matters."

Quote:This cheat is marketed as a legit product and serves to those that desire that.
I am fully aware of this. That's what I was planning to use it for - legit cheating.

Quote:Not to mention aimbot works perfectly well if you take the time to make it work to your playstyle
Trust me, I really do know how to configure a cheat. This one just got some issues. You can't blame me for mentioning them.

I didn't even mention the outdated description of features and all the threads on the forum.
Some examples (hyperlinks):

"The compensation can be adjusted pr. angle with a value range of 0-10. 0 is the lowest and means standalone rcs is disabled and only aimbot rcs is on."
-It's 0-100. You can argue and say "Yeah, but you can divide it by 10 and then its 0-10." That's true, but you can also divide it by 100 and then it's gonna be 0-1.

"Our csgo wallhack or glowesp is completely lag-free and a very safe way of accomplishing wallhack as it only require a small data sized external adjustment to the game's runtime memory."
-Pretty much not a part of the cheat anymore.

"Cloud Settings Documentation"
-Thread created in 2016, outdated, yet still a sticked thread.

"First shot delay; Movement Predicition; Spot Edge"
-First shot delay - not a feature anymore
-Movement Prediction - not a feature anymore/aimbot's logic you cannot turn off
-Spot Edge - not a feature anymore/aimbot's logic you cannot turn off

I am most certainly not mis-representing the community and the dev. This is my honest opinion. If you want to be a fanboy and ignore all the flaws and omissions then go ahead. Threads like this one are way more useful than all the "Omg, this cheat is so good, so good, I swear... Never seen anything better!!!" So yeah, you can go back to not replying to threads like these.

just watching your video tells me everything i need to know.

if you cant read news from the dev before purchase that sir is your problem
30-Nov-22, 07:12
Care to explain what my video tells you?
30-Nov-22, 07:14 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:15 by dafier.)
(30-Nov-22 15:12)nodante Wrote:  Care to explain what my video tells you?

Like i stated. Your settings are flawed. If your gonna use 10ms delay atleast be able to keep up with the target
30-Nov-22, 07:16 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:18 by nodante.)
Elaborate then, cuz I see nothing wrong about them. Would work with any other cheat just fine.
Also no need to quote me if it's msg under a msg.

Quote:If your gonna use 10ms delay atleast be able to keep up with the target
Did you even read the first post and watch the video? If so then I suggest u do it again cuz you're missing the whole point of what I'm showing.
30-Nov-22, 07:17
(30-Nov-22 15:16)nodante Wrote:  Elaborate then, cuz I see nothing wrong about them. Would work with any other cheat just fine.
Also no need to quote me if it's msg under a msg.

You have this thing where you like to say with another cheat just fine, my good sir, each is different. So adapt.
30-Nov-22, 07:21 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:23 by nodante.)
Ok, this is gonna be my last post addressed to you cuz you're clearly drunk or on some hard drugs.

I was showing the fact that triggerbot will continue shooting even tho the crosshair's not on the target anymore. Following the target was aimbot related, not triggerbot related.

Quote:You have this thing where you like to say with another cheat just fine, my good sir, each is different. So adapt.
Cuz it just is. Adapt to what? A bug that should have been taken care off? Yeah, clearly my fault, cfg issues + cope + ratio
30-Nov-22, 07:23 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:28 by dafier.)
(30-Nov-22 15:21)nodante Wrote:  Ok, this is gonna be my last post addressed to you cuz you're clearly drunk or on some hard drugs.

I was showing the fact that triggerbot will continue shooting even tho the crosshair not on the target anymore.

Quote:You have this thing where you like to say with another cheat just fine, my good sir, each is different. So adapt.
Cuz it just is. Adapt to what? A bug that should have been taken care off? Yeah, clearly my fault, cfg issues + cope + ratio

I was simply stating you have been here for 3 days. In those 3 days you feel you have mastered the config process. For those reading in the future they should know your trying to state a flaw the dev has openly recognized and stated will be re-worked.

Secondly. you can adapt your settings to work with the product. So stop complaining about facts already recognized by the dev as items that will be worked. Again read the news. Might answer your frustrations.

edit ill link it for you: https://hexui.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20428
30-Nov-22, 07:33 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-22 07:34 by nodante.)
Adapt my settings to work with the product. Once again, you're proving that you're just a fanboy who loves to dick ride the cheat.

Quote:5. Optimized triggerbot a little, might get a complete re-work soon
Might != is going to

In your words "Yeah, it might get a rework in 20 years so they'll leave the bugs be there and let people adapt."

Yes I've been here for 3 days. Do you really think creating a config takes weeks, months or years? No, it really doesn't. Especially for a cheat that has like 10 features. If this is the case for you then I'm deeply sorry that u need so much time for it.
30-Nov-22, 08:22
(30-Nov-22 15:33)nodante Wrote:  Adapt my settings to work with the product. Once again, you're proving that you're just a fanboy who loves to dick ride the cheat.

Quote:5. Optimized triggerbot a little, might get a complete re-work soon
Might != is going to

In your words "Yeah, it might get a rework in 20 years so they'll leave the bugs be there and let people adapt."

Yes I've been here for 3 days. Do you really think creating a config takes weeks, months or years? No, it really doesn't. Especially for a cheat that has like 10 features. If this is the case for you then I'm deeply sorry that u need so much time for it.

Simply stating you are mis-leading. He is open about the state of the product. Not like he is stating it has all the features it once had. Again if you leave a review atleast provide all the information.
01-Dec-22, 00:12
Quote:Again if you leave a review atleast provide all the information.
I do provide all the informations, thoughts and impressions. You're just trying to win an argument u've already lost.

Quote:He is open about the state of the product. Not like he is stating it has all the features it once had.
Oh really? That's interesting cuz on the page it literally says it has all of those. The page is the first thing a potential customer sees. If he's too lazy/busy to update it then it's just false advertising.

You contradict yourself.
01-Dec-22, 02:28
(01-Dec-22 08:12)nodante Wrote:  
Quote:Again if you leave a review atleast provide all the information.
I do provide all the informations, thoughts and impressions. You're just trying to win an argument u've already lost.

Quote:He is open about the state of the product. Not like he is stating it has all the features it once had.
Oh really? That's interesting cuz on the page it literally says it has all of those. The page is the first thing a potential customer sees. If he's too lazy/busy to update it then it's just false advertising.

You contradict yourself.

your angry and its actually hilarious
01-Dec-22, 02:48
And you're delusional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
01-Dec-22, 02:53
(30-Nov-22 15:21)nodante Wrote:  Ok, this is gonna be my last post addressed to you cuz you're clearly drunk or on some hard drugs.

I was showing the fact that triggerbot will continue shooting even tho the crosshair's not on the target anymore. Following the target was aimbot related, not triggerbot related.

keep posting champ
01-Dec-22, 02:56
I know I said that but it's kinda entertaining to see how u change the topic every single time u've got no arguments to continue talking about a specific thing.
01-Dec-22, 02:58
hey guys
01-Dec-22, 02:59
(01-Dec-22 10:56)nodante Wrote:  I know I said that but it's kinda entertaining to see how u change the topic every single time u've got no arguments to continue talking about a specific thing.

You did not provide all the facts. Thats what I have said from the beginning.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)