Current time: 08-Jul-2020, 02:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Personal Thoughts & Opinions on Hexui
11-May-2015, 11:23 AM
I've been a customer of Hexui for probably about two months now and I think it's time to put out my thoughts on the product, what you pay for and what-not.
[Image: soft%20slit%20separator.png]

So, for starters this is a probably the best cheat on the market. Both for the price and the support. The support team that Menalix has assigned knows their stuff and they're rather fast at handling both your requests, questions and issues. For the price, this is money well spent if you're in the cheating region for CS:GO. In my two months I've gone through a single VAC ban, and from my understanding before that they were undetected for 6+ months, rather impressive.

The product is currently in a BETA stage after the detection which is a rather smart idea on Menalix's part. The man behind the code isn't hungry for the money or he would have release during the BETA. Instead, he's looking out for his customers in the long run, making sure any potentially new customers wait till it's secure and a guarantee on that the product remains undetected. That right there shows true respect. Menalix is in my opinion, a great guy. Looks out for his customers in the long run and doesn't just take your money. In fact, he was kind enough to grant anyone who went through the VAC ban wave two free months. He didn't have to do this since we're all aware of the risks when you run that launcher, he did that because he cares for his customers.

With the new updates coming through I look forward to being a long term customer. I can honestly say that this is by far the best legit cheat. The adjustable values in the file is something I didn't believe was possible.
The triggerbot is extremely fast and the response is amazing, extremely adjustable too. The Sound ESP is perfect. Adjustable and works amazingly. The aimbot works as it should with amazing adjustment values, wanna look legit? You can. Want to go all out and be blatant? You can.
I love the fact that this cheat doesn't use visuals, saves your ass from Overwatch tremendously, and from my understanding is a reason they got detected previously in the past. Keep to non-visuals, it's great.
[Image: soft%20slit%20separator.png]
Triggerbot: 10/10, easily. The adjustable values is something I didn't think was exactly possible at that level.

Sound ESP: 10/10, I give it a ten in a non-bias manner simply because it functions and does as it's supposed to do.

Aimbot: 9/10, once the new update gets implemented it will be easily a ten.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-May-2015, 11:48 AM
10 euros is a really good price indeed :-) I'm happy to see that you're enjoying your time on Hexui.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-May-2015, 11:52 AM
9.95 euro bitches REKT!
11-May-2015, 12:01 PM
(11-May-2015 11:52 AM)FiddeM Wrote:  9.95 euro bitches REKT!

i knew you would respond with that. :dodgy: (plus it's not including paypal fee)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-May-2015, 12:27 PM
I dont pay fees *thug life*

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)